Anyone with the Lethal S/C coolant tank ?

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Anyone using this product ?

80-235_MED.jpg

Please show me pics and what you think of it.

Thanks.

Link to it:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...m-battery-box-super-charger-coolant-tank.html

Last edited:

RipitRon

Established Member
I have one but I didnt buy it from Lethal, I got it from Blue oval performance ( Better Price ) anyways it fits well in the battery box, Canton makes some god stuff, and some not so good stuff as far as fitment goes but this one fits pretty well.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
I have one but I didnt buy it from Lethal, I got it from Blue oval performance ( Better Price ) anyways it fits well in the battery box, Canton makes some god stuff, and some not so good stuff as far as fitment goes but this one fits pretty well.

Cool ! You got a pic of it in place ?

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I don't have the Lethal Perf. IC reservoir but I do have the JLP street version reservoir tank that I bought about three years ago. It mounts where the OEM windshield washer reservoir is located. Fitment is good and IIRC, it holds more than twice the amount of IC coolant than the OEM tank does. It compliments the Killer Chiller too. I insulated it with foam I purchased of eBay to help prevent heat soak and to keep the chilled water cool for a longer time when I turn the truck off.

* EDIT * - I just looked at the link to the Lethal Perf. reservoir in your sig... for the cost difference it may be worth the hassle of relocating the battery.

WhippleB.jpg

Last edited:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
I don't have the Lethal Perf. IC reservoir but I do have the JLP street version reservoir tank that I bought about three years ago. It mounts where the OEM windshield washer reservoir is located. Fitment is good and IIRC, it holds more than twice the amount of IC coolant than the OEM tank does. It compliments the Killer Chiller too. I insulated it with foam I purchased of eBay to help prevent heat soak and to keep the chilled water cool for a longer time when I turn the truck off.

Its very nice, but i need the windshield tank or i'm screwed at my next inspection come spring. :beer:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Its very nice, but i need the windshield tank or i'm screwed at my next inspection come spring. :beer:

The street version which I have has a separate section that holds the windshield washer fluid. In the pic the cap on the upper right corner of the tank is where you fill it up with washer fluid.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
The street version which I have has a separate section that holds the windshield washer fluid. In the pic the cap on the upper right corner of the tank is where you fill it up with washer fluid.

Thats cool, i was just wondering what was for.

Users who are viewing this thread