Apten Dyno Results

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
After installing my ported blower yesterday i made a dyno appointment today and i am extremely happy with the results. First of all with these numbers i made today there was no ice,no tricks just ported power :beer: My car made:

520.6HP STD
502.4TQ STD

505.2HP SAE
487.5TQ SAE

I would like to thank Brian for his product and producing the goods as he said it would,its hard to find that now days.Well as you can see it is possible to make 500HP SAE with the heaton:burnout:
I am sorry i cannot put up graphs because i have no idea what i am doing but i have all my numbers in front of me if you want to ask questions about my power gains in 100rpm increments!
Here is a list of my mods on my car as of today:

Ported Blower
Chip
2.80 Pulley
90mm Idler Kit
Napa 74.5 Belt
JBA Headers
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow X-Pipe
UPR CAI
Throttle Body&Intake
Plasma Booster
Phoenlic Intake Spacer
MGW Handle
Bullet Racing Subframes

Brad

Banned
That great news, I'm also still enjoying the chip I bought from you.:thumbsup:

CS 1

Originally posted by HIGH ROLLER
After installing my ported blower yesterday i made a dyno appointment today and i am extremely happy with the results. First of all with these numbers i made today there was no ice,no tricks just ported power :beer: My car made:

520.6HP STD
502.4TQ STD

505.2HP SAE
487.5TQ SAE

I would like to thank Brian for his product and producing the goods as he said it would,its hard to find that now days.Well as you can see it is possible to make 500HP SAE with the heaton:burnout:
I am sorry i cannot put up graphs because i have no idea what i am doing but i have all my numbers in front of me if you want to ask questions about my power gains in 100rpm increments!

Ported Blower
Chip
2.80 Pulley
90mm Idler Kit
Napa 74.5 Belt
JBA Headers
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow X-Pipe
UPR CAI
Throttle Body&Intake
Plasma Booster
Phoenlic Intake Spacer
MGW Handle
Bullet Racing Subframes

Hey High Roller. Nice numbers man. My Apten is going on tomorrow. I am hoping to see 480 and 500 tq I think that is reasonable. Hey couple questions for you. How do you like your plasma booster and do you feel it is worth it? Also--I see the Phenolic spacer. Who sells that for our cars? I assume it goes inbetween the blower and the intake? I was thinking with all the heat produced that that was always a good idea and wondered I never saw them offered. Then I saw your sig..... Please let me know if you can. Thanks man. Chris

CS 1

Originally posted by HIGH ROLLER

520.6HP STD
502.4TQ STD

505.2HP SAE
487.5TQ SAE

Ported Blower
Chip
2.80 Pulley
90mm Idler Kit
Napa 74.5 Belt
JBA Headers
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow X-Pipe
UPR CAI
Throttle Body&Intake
Plasma Booster
Phoenlic Intake Spacer
MGW Handle
Bullet Racing Subframes

High Roller, hey did you gett eh chip reburned?? Was talking with Brian and he mentioned I should not need to do that but was wondering if you did. Also--what was your A/F like? Thanks man. I'm excited to see my results tomorrow. Also--will be going to the track tomorrow night so we'll see how she does in the real world results. So far best ET is 11.75 at 121 with 1.85 60 ft on DR's. Thanks man. Chris

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
00SVTdubs,
Since i did not do a same day test this time my best guess is that i picked up around 35HP!

Brad,
Thats cool i knew you would!

Redfire1,
To be honest about the plasma booster i really saw little gain at the dyno but at the track after i installed it i saw a noticeable increase in my mph. Yes i like my Phoenlic spacer it keeps the heat away from my intake.No one sells this spacer for the cobra i had a good friend (Soap) make me a 1/2 spacer out of the best Phoenlic board and myself and his cousin are the only ones that have one that i know of for the 03 Cobra. This is not a HP mod it just keeps the heat away alot better from the intake.

To everyone else thanks for the compliments!

trey193

Established Member
You already got my props, but I'll give them to ya again! 505SAE is impressive impressive!!! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers. Yours confirm what I hope to get with my own mods. 490-495 rwhp. Got to wait until Spring, though. :(

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
It sure would be nice to see a before and after dyno so a person can see what rpm the gain is at. If you can maybe post that for some of us
Thanks

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Awesome, it was only a matter of time! What kind of help to you need posting your graphs? I'd love to see it, haven't seen a 500 SAAE eaton yet! Hook us up!

raiders03

Banned
Kind of worthless info if you do not have before and after install numbers.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Never thought I'd see the day when somebody called 500+ hp SAE on an eaton worthless or not newsworthy.

raiders03

Banned
sambandit
The title of the post was "Apten Dyno Results". Since there is no before and after comparison, it is worthless. Maybe the title should have been "500RWHP modified 03 Cobra".

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
sambandit
The title of the post was "Apten Dyno Results". Since there is no before and after comparison, it is worthless. Maybe the title should have been "500RWHP modified 03 Cobra".
He had 473rwhp before, I cant remember the torque. I'd call a 32rwhp gain newsworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread