Are raptors selling??????

robjs111

Established Member
Curious if the F150 Raptors are selling or not? Been watching them on ebay and bidding is stopping at mid 20k for most of them, might be wrong though. Selling price are high 30's to low 40's.

Wish I had the money............

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
They're actually selling much faster than Ford had expected. That's one of the reasons they are considering releasing a CC model.

robjs111

Established Member
wish i had the $ for one. the crew cab 6.2 would be real nice. what will the sticker price be on the crew cabs?

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
I know when I went to buy my truck back in Aug they had a Raptor on the lot. I went back a couple days later to do paperwork and it was already in the back. The salesman said it was on the lot only two days before someone showed up to buy it with cash.

Teal93

They are selling at the local ford store here in NM. They have received 3 within the last month and sold faster than the roush,new body style mustang and the gt500. I took a close look at one the other day before it sold. They are very nice lookin trucks.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I just looked at a white one at the local dealer. they said it was "sold" but if I wanted to write them a check the buyers name could change. I just laughed and drove away in my cobra.

rexisme

Established Member
Not here, same raptors are sitting on dealer lots that were here when it was released. One of them has over 100 test drive miles on it too and they won't budge off sticker. Good luck!

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Small local dealership got one and sold within first week. Black, graphic delete, loaded everything else.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I have seen about 3-4 of them around town and I think they look GREAT in person.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Whatya think, can 25k get me into a used one within...year and a half? Don't even know what they go for...just gotta have one on a budget, haha.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yeah, that 6.2L is sexy, but eh... I had a Lightning, a 5.4L with a Whipple gets it done too. Never thought I'd want an offroad type vehicle, but boy have my tastes changed...and holy crap does the blue one at our local dealer look sexy.

Great... No offense meant, but I hope the prices on the 5.4Ls plummet when the 6.2L comes out next year, haha. Gotta have one, maybe a little present for graduating college...hmm...

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Probably too early to get a good read. Initial sales look good, but you need a good year + before you can call it successful. Hell, $4 gas could easily hit again and kill this thing.

The newness hasn't worn off yet.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I paid $47,000 for all options except three Rhyno lining, paint protection, under coating and interior protection. Three options left out were orange interior, navigation and rear bed extender. List was $ 44,045.00 then add the new options.

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Not here, same raptors are sitting on dealer lots that were here when it was released. One of them has over 100 test drive miles on it too and they won't budge off sticker. Good luck!

Where in Indiana you live? Everyone I've seen in southern Indiana or Louisville KY area has sold relativly quick. I stopped by a Ford dealer the other day and they had a black one with graphics. Looks pretty nice, but I'd have to pass on the graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread