Are there any new terminators on lots?

jedeyeben

Established Member
I am just putting a call out to anyone who has seen any new 03, or 04's left on dealer lots here lately? I am in the midwest and looking for another one. I just wondered if anyone here has seen any around and could let me know where at.

Thanks in advance

VOD

Established Member
Most of the left over 04's i have seen are convertibles, but they are out there. You shouldnt have trouble finding any in your area. You can do a search of all the SVT dealers and see if any if they have any in their lot. I forgot the link though :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you look around or have a local dealer look around for you, you should be able to locate a new '04 somewhere. Someone posted here not too long ago that they just bought a "new" 2003 Cobra. I would have thought they were all gone by now. Again, see if your dealer can do a search. And you should get a couple of responses here. Keep this thread towards the top. Good luck!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Oakfield Ford in Villa Park Illinois, where I got my Cobra, has two BRAND NEW Screaming Yellow 04's (one hard top, one convertable) sitting on jack stands and under a car cover. I assume that they'll unleash them in a couple of years as a "collector" of which I hope to buy someday;) Look 'em up! www.oakfieldford.com Good dealership (surprisingly)

-Mike

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
I did a search the other night on Auto Trader (I think) and found a new Mystichrome Vert in New York... Got to be others out there too.

Users who are viewing this thread