Are you a dog, cat, or other type of person?

Are you a dog, cat, or other type of person?

• Dog

Votes: 146 74.5%
  • Cat

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Exactly what the title says... I'm just curious what most folks on this forum consider themselves and why. I have to think dogs will be the great majority but I could be wrong. You can post pics if you want but there are already several dog threads specifically for that.

But I'll go ahead and say I am definitely a dog person, in particular large breed dogs. Dogs just give so much more than cats do and are much more "interactive." I love their excitement and loyalty. And while my wife and I currently have two cats, as soon as they are gone I don't know that we will ever have another.

So vote away and post up any reasons you might have one way or the other. :beer:

****Sorry guys and admin... this was supposed to be in Roadside Pub NOT Pics/Video forum.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm definitely a dog person. Larger breeds as well. I like a pooch I can wrestle around with on the floor or ground and not have to worry about hurting it.

Cats are often like their owners. They have delusions of superiority and are sneaky. Don't like them much. They ARE beautiful, though.

People? I have only a few VERY close friends. I'm not the type to have dozens of acquaintances.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
I'm definitely a dog person. Larger breeds as well. I like a pooch I can wrestle around with on the floor or ground and not have to worry about hurting it.

Cats are often like their owners. They have delusions of superiority and are sneaky. Don't like them much. They ARE beautiful, though.

People? I have only a few VERY close friends. I'm not the type to have dozens of acquaintances.

That's about like me. Granite the dogs we train I wouldn't want to wrestle they sometimes don't know the difference. Either way I love dogs but I do enjoy playing with my moms cat and the laser pointer. My bear is getting a little bigger since I adopted him.
yvepu7am.jpg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Definitely a larger dog person. I do like some cats, but for the most part all the cats I've seen are anti social and run away the second they come in contact with someone they don't know....

My awesome, but not so intelligent, retriever

aRnlmmn.jpg

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Dog. I'm allergic to cats and find them to be very sneaky and/or conniving.

Proud owner of a three month old GSD named Mila (MEE-LA).

When she was a puppy (almost looked like a bear).
image-4.jpg

Sleeping after a long day outside.
image-5.gif

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
We have three children; two dogs and a cat. We are rescuers, all three are rescued. My wife works at a Veterinary Hospital, somebody dropped a kitten off overnight and his name is Gator (my wife is a Gator fan), we got a Lab/Pit mix from an adoption agency whose name is Quorra (Tron Legacy), and Loki Watson (Australian Cattle Dog/Collie mix) was thrown out of a truck at about 6 wks old near one of my wife's coworker's house.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
We have three children; two dogs and a cat. We are rescuers, all three are rescued. My wife works at a Veterinary Hospital, somebody dropped a kitten off overnight and his name is Gator (my wife is a Gator fan), we got a Lab/Pit mix from an adoption agency whose name is Quorra (Tron Legacy), and Loki Watson (Australian Cattle Dog/Collie mix) was thrown out of a truck at about 6 wks old near one of my wife's coworker's house.

That's awesome. I wish I had the resources and space to care for more animals but unfortunately we don't.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Prefer dogs. Have had cats due to g/f's but they've all gone.

I've had turtles and squirrels too. Had a horse till I was 15.

I don't mind cats. They are easier to maintain then a dog. Big bowl of water and food and a shitter and they are good for weeks.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Prefer dogs. Have had cats due to g/f's but they've all gone.

I've had turtles and squirrels too. Had a horse till I was 15.

I don't mind cats. They are easier to maintain then a dog. Big bowl of water and food and a shitter and they are good for weeks.

TClark22

Established Member
Both...Currently have a cat thats mine but i live with 2 smaller 20lb and under dogs. I just love both, they both have their pros and cons. My cats a badass...lol

I like big dogs, When i move to a place by myself I'll get a real dog...just will have to raise him from puppy so he don't eat my cat :)

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'm an animal person in general. Grew up with cats & fish. Had a ferret a few years ago, but I couldn't give her the attention she needed so I gave her to a loving multi ferret family. Now I have a full blooded daschund and a jack russell daschund mix. Both are rescues and they're my "kids".

greenflash00

Established Member
Dog person for sure. I dont see how anyone couldn't love dogs. They are just so awesome in every way. I have a golden and love her to death :rockon:

Last edited:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I'm a huge dog lover. I have one 6 year old mutt named Bella. Shes the daughter of my beloved dog Bell which I had since I was 4 years old but passed away Thanksgiving morning 2011. And I have 5 dachshunds. They are a handful

Users who are viewing this thread