Are you guys (or gals) passing inspection with a tune?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I wonder even if I left my exhaust the way it is if I still wouldn't be ready. I really don't want the factory h pipe oh it though. :(

HPLouis

Established Member
Yea that is way to much for sure. I have the jlt 123 intake, mid pipe and magnaflow axle back exhaust. 2.4 pulley and frpp 65mm rb

Oh man....you're in a different situation than me. All I had was the JLT intake and the Ford throttle body and mufflers. All I did was put the stock tune and intake back on and did the 5th gear thing and that set the monitors for me.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Oh man....you're in a different situation than me. All I had was the JLT intake and the Ford throttle body and mufflers. All I did was put the stock tune and intake back on and did the 5th gear thing and that set the monitors for me.
Just two other things really. The pulley and mid pipe lol

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Did you di 60mph in 6th I think that's what matters more.. also you know if your cats are turned off in the tune?
I did do that also just to put it all out there. Everything else is on except hrt,02s, and cat. I feel everything should have checked by now for sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-204351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-204351_Gallery.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 83

buddha93

Established Member

Ya, makes total sense from what I've read.

Saw one guy welded in some reducers inside his exhaust and some other crazy stuff got one to pass, but then he comes back with he put the stock tune back on as well..........

claybeatz

Established Member

Saw one guy welded in some reducers inside his exhaust and some other crazy stuff got one to pass, but then he comes back with he put the stock tune back on as well..........
I think the stock tune and h pipe are the real key players here haha

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I wouldnt weld in anything. Just need the right person for that tune partner

Users who are viewing this thread