Argggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Sorry I got to vent a little so I am posting up. Not going to list any names.

Well, this is the second time I have sent money for a eaton and something has gone wrong. My Dang port job is never going to get done!

First time, Seller sells two different buyers the part after I have already sent my money order. Still havent seen the money!

Second time, Seller backs out after money is sent and tell me that he is selling the whole motor instead of parting.

I have already had the dyno tune set up planned out with Delk. They are not free for another 3 weeks.

I have already told my work that I will be needing next weekend off. Which was hell! Once I tell them something I cant back out. The weekend is the busy time, so they never usally let anybody off. My buddy who is helping, is gone through the week and only comes home on the weekends, so it was hard for us to get togather.

If any of you guys are selling an stock eaton, let me know. Maybe the third time will be an charm!

roach4047

Established Member
Mine is currently sitting on the shelf and I'm tossing around the idea of putting on either the KB 2.4 or a whipple after the rebuild is complete. For $550.00 plus shipping I could ship you mine just as soon as the money hit my paypal account. It has 32k on it and has never been a problem. Took it off my 02 LIghtning about 4 months ago and started pulling things apart and gathering up for the rebuild. I'm taking it slow and easy as I'm going to build a long block this winter and figure I'll put a KB on after Jan....

Let me know and I could get it to you by this week end if you need it.

Last edited:

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Guys thanks for all the help with the offers.

My local TN boy (Vette Eater) is hooken me up with a dang good deal on a ported eaton.

Users who are viewing this thread