image.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 670
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 676
Last edited:

flyfaster1

Established Member
I'm interested, still available?.. kcsburk can buy the catback and Ill buy the headers and catted x pipe if that would work out?

Last edited:

Fast Orange

Established Member
I still have it, dont really want to seperate the system, problem is taking it off the car itself to sell it

kcsburk

Established Member
MY BE it would be easier to take it off this forum instead. Thx for responding a month later....

flyfaster1

Established Member
I still have it, dont really want to seperate the system, problem is taking it off the car itself to sell it
I don't understand this thread.. of course it's your prerogative to separate it or not.

However, if the problem is taking it off the car then why even bother creating a for sale ad if you're not going to separate it?!? You had 2 buyers that would buy both - the catback and then the headers. I don't know of anyone that would have have a problem separating the two since you still get the same amount and you have to take it all off anyways.

Either sell or delete/shut down the thread.

Last edited:

Fast Orange

Established Member
I don't understand this thread.. of course it's your prerogative to separate it or not.

However, if the problem is taking it off the car then why even bother creating a for sale ad if you're not going to separate it?!? You had 2 buyers that would buy both - the catback and then the headers. I don't know of anyone that would have have a problem separating the two since you still get the same amount and you have to take it all off anyways.

Either sell or delete/shut down the thread.
The problem is the system cannot be separated, it was made to be a complete system, they (ARH) make several systems for the 15/16 GT that suit the buyers wants/needs, so if I sell you the headers and cat back, it will not bolt up directly to your factory stock mufflers and vice versa, costing you more money in the long run.

flyfaster1

Established Member
I don't think we are worried about hooking it up to a stock system. That would be our problem... just have it cut from each other and then you'll potentially have more buyers.

kcsburk

Established Member
I have purchased another system. However, for the record I understood that I would need to modify to make it fit my car.

flyfaster1

Established Member
I have purchased another system. However, for the record I understood that I would need to modify to make it fit my car.
I think we all did bro.. this ad doesn't make any sense. Almost everyone in the community understands that this could or could not fit a stock cat back or a stock set of headers/cats, etc. However, most of us know that AR makes adapters like most of the other exhaust companies to fit stock cat backs or stock exhaust manifolds, or aftermarket of the aforementioned. If it doesnt fit then we all understood the fact and most places can make sets fit. I'm not sure that the OP understands these facts.

Last edited:

flyfaster1

Established Member
And it doesn't cost us more money in the long run... mods shut the ad down since this is just a feeler. Or someone just buy both already, since "the system cannot be seperated".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread