ARK Cruise July 23

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Ok so there are a few requests that we cruise up to searcy this coming weekend......how is that for everybody.....times to follow.......... :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Lets do it.

I personally think that we need to print "girls gone wild" all over Travis' sexpediton and see how many girls we can get to fall for it on the way too. lol.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
thanks. I have to give Azianwhang all the credit for that. He made Jankins the center of attention. Awsome job if you ask me.

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
WAL-MART!!! j/k. I thought i'd flame on in and say what's up to cheyenne. Any new stuff on the truck man?

Bryan

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Stuff

well first of all the crusie for this weekend in searcy sounds great even for jake cause his gettin rid of the stang, and All kinds of trouble to stir up on Race st. That's the name of the main strip for those how don't know.
Go carts, bowling, and we can get sum good SAFE street races going as well. I think every one who wants to come be in Searcy about 6p.m.
Sonis is the main attenton stop, were everyone gets seen. And Harding Chick are coming back for the fall semester so plenty of Stuff to fall into.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
SEARCY CRUISE YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'll pimp the K5 Blazer. We can just hang out and maybe go eat at Docs Grill. Yall might wanna get here a little before 6, like, 5:55 or so.

Christian, the sig is awesome! Good job to AzianWang.

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Exhuast What?

Hey guys for the ones who know of the 03WetSnake. Some of the guys here at work think my cobra with A full SLP exhuast system, sounds like a riceburner. I want cheyenne, Christain, Jake, And Evan, honest Opinion!!! Cause work guys are pissin me off about the cobra and I want it to sounds awesome, or are the guys at work full of muskrat crap. I think it's sounds great for a DOHC 4.6!!! But who knows I don't hear it like ya'll do when i'm drivin. Yea Doc Grill is a sweet place to hang out and eat. I want sum good video from you cheyenne. later guys. :shrug: :mj:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
Hey guys for the ones who know of the 03WetSnake. Some of the guys here at work think my cobra with A full SLP exhuast system, sounds like a riceburner. I want cheyenne, Christain, Jake, And Evan, honest Opinion!!! Cause work guys are pissin me off about the cobra and I want it to sounds awesome, or are the guys at work full of muskrat crap. I think it's sounds great for a DOHC 4.6!!! But who knows I don't hear it like ya'll do when i'm drivin. Yea Doc Grill is a sweet place to hang out and eat. I want sum good video from you cheyenne. later guys. :shrug: :mj:

I think it sounds awsome. Jealousy is a bitch and it seems that these guys might be suffering from a bad case of it. Muskrat crap doesn't describe it. They are full of Elephant crap. AND THEY HAVE GHONOREA OF THE THROAT!

http://www.rathergood.com/jamie/

Last edited:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
That's what i thought. I think it's great but there are people at the shop a little edgy when i get stuff that's better than theirs,, not trying to though.
hope ya'll are ready for searcy!!!! :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I wouldnt drive it with exhaust like that...:D

Sorry about waxing you in the K5 tonight at the light Caleb. Waxed like Christians chest.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
I wouldnt drive it with exhaust like that...:D

Sorry about waxing you in the K5 tonight at the light Caleb. Waxed like Christians chest.

Shaved, not waxed Jake. If your gonna slam me, get it right buddy. :burn: :bash: :poke: :fart: :cuss: :shrug: :fm: :xpl:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I always felt my cobra with a maggie catback and OR X-pipe sounded kind of ricerish from inside the car under certain conditions. After watching several video's of it though, it doesn't sound that way from the outside. I just think the DOHC 4.6's have a more exotic sound as opposed to the old muscular sound most hotrodders are accustomed to. It's different, but not necessarily in a bad way. I've had plenty of compliments on my exhaust, and it seems I'm harder on ithe way it sounds than anyone else is. I havn't heard a SLP on a Cobra, although it sounds kick ass on a GT.

If your friends are anything like mine, they woud have told you how stupid your car sounded a long time ago, if it did. :D

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Caleb, I'll work on your sig this week and let you know when it's done. Just keep checking the forums.

Cheyenne, you need to come get your $50 you biznatch, did you not get my text Sunday night? Also, you need to ask that guy about the wheels/tires. I HAVE TO SELL THEM ASAP! I'm having trouble finding interest on here. :smmon:

I might go to Searcy with you guys. The rain f'd up our damn cruise Saturday. B*llshit piece of whore weather. We MUST cruise this weekend. :p

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
No i didnt get your text.....damn cingular pos.......Im down with this weekend...not sure about working this weekend I will find out this thursday if I will work....hopefully not........No luck on the wheels either....sorry

And Caleb if your car sounded like arss we would tell you .....I like the sound.... :thumbsup: :-D :rockon:

Last edited:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
yea jake got me at the light, b/c i didn't want to fill his cab with tire smoke.
Hope all of you get to come down for the crusie even Leathal Chemical. My buddy Brain Zardo, with the 02 red WS6 said your Good guy to talk to. and he might go with us on our crusie saturday, you should come to searcy, There's a C-5 Vette With a Supercharger on it I'm Wanting to race, So if i get beat you can talk the left overs Leathal Chemical. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread