Army Recruiting Woes

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The get a buddy to join and get a stripe is interesting.

Addressing those longtime issues has taken on greater urgency as the Army tries to recover from its worst recruiting year in decades, a situation aggravated by the tight jobs market. The Army is offering new programs, advertising and enticements in an effort to change perceptions and reverse the decline.

One incentive gives recruiters bonuses of up to $4,500 per quarter if they exceed their baseline enlistment requirement. A pilot program allows young enlisted soldiers — those in the three lower ranks — to get a promotion if they refer someone who enlists and goes to basic training. Only one promotion per soldier is allowed.

The Army fell about 15,000 soldiers, or 25%, short of its 60,000 recruitment goal last year, when all the branches struggled to meet recruiting goals.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
No, the coasts and metro's have been retard for a long time. It takes a while for it to seep into the countryside, which it has. Some knock down drag out school board fights around here this year as people realize what has been going on. The school boards have been hiding this woke shit for years from the general public.
And this is why I tell you and Dale that Ukraine doesn’t mean shit to me. The war that matters is here.

SAC Man

Established Member
They need to re-instate the draft for men and include women.

Some of these woke liberal pansies could use a dose of reality.
I agree with you 100%. The military will get all classes of people into the ranks which the undesireables can be weeded out. The remaining recruits would be top notch. The draft would also serve to increase the manning levels as needed. I feel the increased manning would decrease the number of times personnel would be assigned to to areas of conflict. I believe if you don't have to rotate to these locations as often you would decrease the number of PTSD cases. I also believe if you decrease the number of PTSD cases the number of suicides among military member would also decrease. I served in the Air Force from 1964 to 1987 and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread