At long last

djax

Established Member
At long last, long long last it looks like the end is near. Dealer called me with an estimated arrival date of 12/04. Don’t want to get my hopes up but this could be it. Looks like Christmas is coming early this year.
:rolling:

Gumball

Established Member
Ha! I've got you both beat. Mine is 12/2. Oh crap, just remembered, 6 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow.

Just curious, when did you guys order?

djax

Established Member
8/24, 3rd try. They cancelled the 1st when they deleted the chrome wheels, "lost" the 2nd order and I re-reordered this car on 8/24. I did get chrome wheels for free. Now how much do I put down and how much do I save aside for the 1st mods???:D

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I ordered in August as well.....was on hold until I cancelled the chrome wheel option. I hope it comes in this time the delivery date has changed 5 times since ordered.

Gumball.....not to rub it in but I wish we got some snow instead of 6" of rain all the time in the winter here......Louisiana is like living in a tropical rain forest with all the bugs to go with it!!

03DOHC

Established Member
Congrats guys! The wait is worth it! FWIW I ordered in early Feb and took delivery in early Sept. so I feel your pain.

Gumball

Established Member
Yeah, but at least you don't have to shovel rain!! In case you were curious, I had 7 inches on my deck this morning (and yes my pants were up. Figured I better head that one off at the pass).

BTW, I ordered mine 04/26. The long wait is almost over.

Users who are viewing this thread