Atlanta Cops walk off the job

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
And VOILA what do you mean I have to deal with it,(On phone with 911) this guy has a knife and demand that I give him all my money and valuables. Plus you have said several times I have to retreat instead of stand my ground and shoot this creten (most blue states and jurisdictions)

If you ever run into a dispatcher that is being difficult and is blowing you off all you have to say is, "Fine, I'm going to go take care of it myself." Never had a dispatcher shape up and send out a unit quicker. Last thing they want is for something to happen and then have their phone recording played back so everyone can hear that they were dismissing the call.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol...you guys are so clueless and full of shit it ain't even funny...keep talking

C1-C10161-B2-D8-47-B0-AC37-99724-BB89-EBE.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Sadly I doubt this is truthful. Did they use their union rights to call in for a shift? Sure. Will they do it tomorrow perhaps because they can? Probably. However, these men and women have kids, mortgages, car payments, etc. I doubt few if any have actually quit. Those that will quit will be some rookie who can go do something else or a veteran officer who will just take his retirement.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Sadly I doubt this is truthful. Did they use their union rights to call in for a shift? Sure. Will they do it tomorrow perhaps because they can? Probably. However, these men and women have kids, mortgages, car payments, etc. I doubt few if any have actually quit. Those that will quit will be some rookie who can go do something else or a veteran officer who will just take his retirement.

Departments all over the country that are squared away are hurting for bodies so these officers can quit all they want and transfer. All they have to do is be willing to move. Supposedly they are just calling out sick this time so it may be a first warning to the city to get their act together and to stop turning their backs. Like I said in the other thread, the city is going to lie because the worst thing they could do right now is admit they have no cops on duty in multiple zones. All hell will break loose if they admit it.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member

but then...

link to scanner: Atlanta Police Dispatch - Zone 6 East Live Audio Feed

person on twitter said all theyve heard in several hours was a call to drive by an apartment. nothing else at all. currently 11,000 listeners...listening to silence.

i just heard a call from a dispatcher, couldnt tell what for but someone replied "sorry, thats gonna be too far out of jurisdiction." dispatch replied with "ok".

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

I don't know that it matters if it's a day or forever. The message was sent. That's the important part.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
G2G staffing has been hired to backfill/reinforce police:

G2G Event Staffing

Prior Military / Law Enforcement / Medics Needed ASAP for Deployment to Atlanta

Need Prior Military / Law Enforcement / Medics only for deployment to Atlanta in next 24 – 48 Hours.

Must Have CCW, Personal Fire Arm, Body Armor, Tan BDU Pants, and Black Polo Shirts
Must be able to prove back ground
Pay: $480.00 - $600 a Day
Hotel rooms Provided
If interested email [email protected], put Atlanta in Subject Must send head shot photo, Resume, and DD214

the comments are amazing:

El Parsowith: That's like breaking a picket line. I have 28 years LEO experience and wouldn't do that for triple the money. Atlanta will throw their LEOs and Security under the bus in a heart beat. Lord help you if you have to use deadly force against a Black person, especially if you're White. Even if it's a good shooting, you will be crucified in the media and DA's office. Just say NO. Let Keisha and Paul handle the calls for service.

Mainsy Wilson: DA who is under investigation for stealing $185,000 tax money by the GBI, and is losing his election. Officer Rolfe was charged with Felony murder in a justified shooting, and the GBI hasn’t even finished their investigation yet. 90% of ALT walked off the job in solidarity.

Last edited:

VenomVeins

Established Member

G2G Event Staffing

Need Prior Military / Law Enforcement / Medics only for deployment to Atlanta in next 24 – 48 Hours.

Must Have CCW, Personal Fire Arm, Body Armor, Tan BDU Pants, and Black Polo Shirts
Hotel rooms Provided
If interested email [email protected], put Atlanta in Subject Must send head shot photo, Resume, and DD214

Bwahahahahahaha

I love it. Tardlanta cant cover thier tracks fast enough.

They’re ****ed. Plain and simple.

EVERY Democuck city cop should do this. I hope there are mass transfers to Republican run areas.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
update: just heard on scanner that theres only TWO OFFICERS at a precinct who indicated that protesters are marching towards it and asking for backup. an officer indicated that he'd meet them there in his POV.

officer just said, and i quote "we are not answering 911 calls tonight due to personnel issues."

VenomVeins

Established Member

G2G Event Staffing

Hotel rooms Provided

the comments are amazing:

El Parsowith: That's like breaking a picket line. I have 28 years LEO experience and wouldn't do that for triple the money. Atlanta will throw their LEOs and Security under the bus in a heart beat. Lord help you if you have to use deadly force against a Black person, especially if you're White. Even if it's a good shooting, you will be crucified in the media and DA's office. Just say NO. Let Keisha and Paul handle the calls for service.

Mainsy Wilson: DA who is under investigation for stealing $185,000 tax money by the GBI, and is losing his election. Officer Rolfe was charged with Felony murder in a justified shooting, and the GBI hasn’t even finished their investigation yet. 90% of ALT walked off the job in solidarity.
The comments to the job posting are ****ing GOLD:

2B469E89-20A5-4ACD-B5B0-C756C6949C41.jpeg

9921DE62-78FA-44CF-9C54-2030B6AF0655.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread