Attachment

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
One of the guys from the site told me I could attach a pic to my response by clicking on post attachment, but I don't have that option. Is there something I am doing wrong?
I see it at the bottom of this, but not on the responce. I will try insert here and than try it in responce.

Last edited:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
It's right above the submit button. You might try openening a free myyahoo acct and build a public photo album. That way you can use the img button at the top and don't rely on the forum server to host your pic.

jrh99

Established Member
chillfactor,

This is off topic but what's little red got done to her? She's pretty damn quick on F1's and I am very interested in the suspension. She got a great stance... looks mean:gt: :thumbsup:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
2.93 pulley, long tubes,high flow cats, bassinni exhaust, Billet flow T.B. and CAI, Chip. I know it has more in it, I have a very safe tune right now. I want to get the bungs in than get a good tune. I am going to the strip Friday again and try to get in the 11s, Then I am going to switch to BFGs drag radials from than on. Oh and lowered it 1.5" front and rear. I don't have a browse button.......

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
dude that '03 is wicked looking. never seen one with the chrome R's, looks great against the red. good luck at the track as well.

Users who are viewing this thread