Attention Aaron@JPC

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
Looking at the JPC email tunes. Does the InTune allow any part throttle changes or is it all WOT?

While nothing to sell the car over, since I have owned my Boss, at part throttle acceleration around 3-4k RPM it feels like it has a misfire or a slipping clutch. Stomp on it and it goes away. Come back down to cruise and it starts up again.

Like I said if Diablo doesn't support part throttle adjustments it's no big whoop. Just wondering

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
The InTune itself does not allow any throttle adjustments by the end user, however our tunes do increase throttle response and make the throttle crisper. The tunes we offer also remove all torque limiting and throttle limiting.

If you're encountering a torque limiting or throttle limiting issue our tune will resolve it, otherwise you may be having other issues (such as spark plugs ect).

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Looking at the JPC email tunes. Does the InTune allow any part throttle changes or is it all WOT?

While nothing to sell the car over, since I have owned my Boss, at part throttle acceleration around 3-4k RPM it feels like it has a misfire or a slipping clutch. Stomp on it and it goes away. Come back down to cruise and it starts up again.

Like I said if Diablo doesn't support part throttle adjustments it's no big whoop. Just wondering

Its a problem in the PCMs tables. Nothing we can do about it... yet anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread