ATTN: Jay

Rara

Established Member
J,
I deleted your post over at the CEG. Just cut Trapps some slack, he's having some fun w/ the slow ones because of a screwed up timer.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
WTF? You deleted J's post? why? J would never post anything bad over at the CEG!! :D HEHE. I'm surprised how many people are buying into it. Alot of them seem :-? :dw: :idea:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I still wouldnt put it past a CEGer to think he actually ran an 11's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was some of my most creative work on that post.....man Rara!:D

I posted again! hehe Better go get it...hehe its not that bad this time.......I swear!:rolling: :eek: ;)

Rara

Established Member
Damn you Jay, can't you let the guy have some fun??? lol, Of course he didn't run an 11.75 besides, he never actually claimed he ran it, just heavily inferred :D

Let him have some fun with those who aren't quick enough to realize he can't bend physics. :D

btw, I'm going to delete your other post too :D

oh, and the expletives were enough to get your first post deleted anyway, In the future, keep flames "technically" clean and lean heavily on inuendo and side jabs, not mere vulgarity :D

tboner

Originally posted by RTStabler51
WTF? You deleted J's post? why? J would never post anything bad over at the CEG!! :D HEHE. I'm surprised how many people are buying into it. Alot of them seem :-? :dw: :idea:

Heck,

If a guy could get a minivan into the 12's (heavy mods) then it is possible to get a Tour in the 11's.

It just takes a bit more than the bottle.

I'm not a drag racer, so I wouldn't know a good R/T, trap speed, etc from a bad one.

I claim ignorance, but I ain't stoopid, I can learn ;)

TB

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
TBoner, Welcome to the Darkside. Don't worry we won't tell anyone you were over here.

BTW I don't know if you've been here before, but if you feel like flaming or what not, just go into the smackdown and flame away! heheheh

Glad you made and seemed to give SVTPerformance a chance :)

Originally posted by tboner

Heck,

If a guy could get a minivan into the 12's (heavy mods) then it is possible to get a Tour in the 11's.

It just takes a bit more than the bottle.

I'm not a drag racer, so I wouldn't know a good R/T, trap speed, etc from a bad one.

I claim ignorance, but I ain't stoopid, I can learn ;)

TB

tboner

Been Registered for a While...

... just never got around to posting.

I'm not originally from Belleville, but it seems I kept dating Belleville girls 'til I married one.

I'll be upstate in a couple of weeks taking a cluster class in Itasca.

TB

Users who are viewing this thread