Auction Prices

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive been meaning to list our 07 suburban with 60k on it. ive searched and most for sale have like 100-200k on them. carmax and carvana offered peanuts for it. though they offered a lot for my jeep.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ive been meaning to list our 07 suburban with 60k on it. ive searched and most for sale have like 100-200k on them. carmax and carvana offered peanuts for it. though they offered a lot for my jeep.

Shoot me the VIN and a list of any damage.

My94GT

Established Member
Shoot me the VIN and a list of any damage.

how long are quotes good for? My wife has a 17 Volvo XC90 we’ll be looking to unload in the next 4 weeks as she just placed a build order for a new car and it’s slated for end of next month. Do you just need vin and pictures for a quote?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
how long are quotes good for? My wife has a 17 Volvo XC90 we’ll be looking to unload in the next 4 weeks as she just placed a build order for a new car and it’s slated for end of next month. Do you just need vin and pictures for a quote?

Just a VIN and miles. Being a Volvo, I'd want to wait a week or two to give you a solid number. The market on brands like that changes incredibly fast.

My94GT

Established Member
Just a VIN and miles. Being a Volvo, I'd want to wait a week or two to give you a solid number. The market on brands like that changes incredibly fast.
Ok I’ll wait till we get a bit closer to new car arrival and reach out. It’s a pretty loaded inscription model with only 14k miles so thankfully it should fair well value wise but yes I too have seen them fluctuate over the past year.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok I’ll wait till we get a bit closer to new car arrival and reach out. It’s a pretty loaded inscription model with only 14k miles so thankfully it should fair well value wise but yes I too have seen them fluctuate over the past year.

Sounds good.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The madness continues. This has a $600 auction fee attached as well.

upload_2021-5-6_13-1-51.png

Here's the window sticker.

upload_2021-5-6_13-2-33.png

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Used Ford sedans still only worth a Pete Rose baseball card with a pack of double bubble?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bid ends in 3 minutes...up to $76,300 + $600 fee.

upload_2021-5-6_13-28-5.png

T56LS102

Established Member
Wow, Nick, I am going to take my 2020 F150 I emailed you about to carmax / Carvana this Saterday. Just for kicks I'll let you know what they offer. After seeing this post I might have to think about selling my F250 too! What do you think its worth?
VIN / 1FT8W2BT6LEE69301
Miles / 4200
Just FYI I paid $3k under MSRP back about 7 months ago

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
$3k under would be $71k, and that's about where it would be. It's not as 'sought' after as a dually, but definitely still a stupid market on it.

T56LS102

Established Member
Ahhh... makes sense, and I agree, the market is nuts!
Funny story, the dealer said the only reason they discounted it at all was because it was blue, (no one buys a blue super duty) and for me that was pretty much they way I would of ordered it lol

F250.png

Users who are viewing this thread