Auction Prices

T56LS102

Established Member
Sometimes I'll even squeeze it in the garage lol
TruckF250.png

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Ahhh... makes sense, and I agree, the market is nuts!
Funny story, the dealer said the only reason they discounted it at all was because it was blue, (no one buys a blue super duty) and for me that was pretty much they way I would of ordered it lol

View attachment 1702432

Thats awesome. But its true that colors matter depending on location.

Ke1130

Established Member

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Got an offer of nearly $35k for our 55k mile explorer platinum from Carnax. 6 months ago it was worth $30 trade with less miles. But if we’re to replace it’s a wash as everything is more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

rborden

Established Member
A friend of mine’s son in law traded in his 2019 Mustang GT which had been wrecked TWICE and they gave him $33K for it with 32,000 miles. He got into a brand new 2021 and already has equity in it.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
My local dealer keeps upping their offer for my truck, does anyone know when the 2022 Super Duty Build & Price goes live? If they make me the right deal they can have my truck now and I'll wait for the SD.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
when they do that it’s deliberate, it means they don’t want it.
Oh yeah, they dont want an old tank like mine. F series from 2011+ seems to be the Ford trucks they want. I was just curious to see what a company like Carvana would give me with their agressive bidding for inventory.

Excellent condition first gen Super Duty and Excursions are definitely a hot commodity, but not for the online retail world.

The BaT Excursion sale confirms that the 7.3L PS is STILL revered and for good reason. Put it in an pristine condition low mile SUV that was limited production compared to the Super Duty... oh yeah cash money!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
A friend of mine’s son in law traded in his 2019 Mustang GT which had been wrecked TWICE and they gave him $33K for it with 32,000 miles. He got into a brand new 2021 and already has equity in it.
****ing crazy... I keep having a mental debate about trading my 2011 GT500 in... but every time I get close to getting serious I drive it and feel guilty haha. I honestly hate the TR6060 manual in it. Should have had a 4R100 or a beefed up 6R100 from the factory.

I just need to bite the bullet and auto swap it. I think Im going 4R100 to keep it simple and strong. 4R100 does a good job in my 3.5 ton Excursion lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My local dealer keeps upping their offer for my truck, does anyone know when the 2022 Super Duty Build & Price goes live? If they make me the right deal they can have my truck now and I'll wait for the SD.

It's live. Already have some scheduled. Would be more than happy to order one for you at invoice (minus rebates, if there are any) and have it drop shipped to your local deal.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It's live. Already have some scheduled. Would be more than happy to order one for you at invoice (minus rebates, if there are any) and have it drop shipped to your local deal.

I couldn't find it on ford website. All I could find was the 2021 which has the old interior. Do you have a link or order guide with the options?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I couldn't find it on ford website. All I could find was the 2021 which has the old interior. Do you have a link or order guide with the options?

They won't have the Build and Price up for a while, they're always behind. PM me your email address and I'll send you the order guide.

My94GT

Established Member
Getting 44k for the wife’s Volvo XC90 from a dealer we ordered a vehicle through. It’s a 2017 with only 16k miles but highest offer I got online was 42k. Not a bad time to dump off cars

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I have a 19 F250 PSD Lariat Sport with the lower package, prob 501A with 7000 miles (owe 43K) and a 19 Ranger Lariat 2.7EB with the higher package (owe 27K). I just got a 21 Powerboost that I'm not fond of so I reserved a Lightning. Should I ditch the two 19's, give the Powerboost to the significant other and keep the Lightening?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a 19 F250 PSD Lariat Sport with the lower package, prob 501A with 7000 miles (owe 43K) and a 19 Ranger Lariat 2.7EB with the higher package (owe 27K). I just got a 21 Powerboost that I'm not fond of so I reserved a Lightning. Should I ditch the two 19's, give the Powerboost to the significant other and keep the Lightening?
F250 or F150 Lariat Sport?

If it's a 250, it's a 608A package.

I'd ditch 19s, give away 21, and keep Lightning.

Sent from my Potato

Users who are viewing this thread