Audi wants a race.

LightningMAS

Banned
i got a friend who wants to race me.. he drives a 04 Audi S4 stock.. and i have of whats my mods..

Dynatech Longtubes, Dynatech Highflow cats and midpipe, JDM silver bullets catback w/ x-pipe, Ported Blower, 6# lower pulley, TrueFlow filter w/ polished AF1 boot, Chikenears Airbox, Diablo MAFia extender, FTVB, C&L true flow Plenum, LFP I/C Heat Exhanger, Traction Bars, LFP Idler Pulley kit, Granatelli Coilpacks, NJK BR7 plugs, LFP oil seperator, 1" front springs, 2" lowering shackles + 2 leafs removed, diablo predator tuner

who do u think will win?

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
My best friend owns the same.... 04 Audi S4.
He will be good at the start because of awd but it´s your run without a problem.

Have fun ! ..i know you will

sounds good

Established Member
i didnt know s4s are awd, i dunno, not sure what year they changed.. but some years s4s have bi turbo v8s... i dunno i think it would be close... stock to stock i think he would take you... but with your mods you should take him... but it would be good i bet

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
sounds good said:
i didnt know s4s are awd, i dunno, not sure what year they changed.. but some years s4s have bi turbo v8s... i dunno i think it would be close... stock to stock i think he would take you... but with your mods you should take him... but it would be good i bet

b5 s4's (00-01) has biturbo 2.7l v6's. b6 and b7 s4's (02-07) have n/a 4.2l v8's. the b5's have 250hp stock, i believe the v6 and b7's have 340

bmfgsxr

Established Member
skippymagee nailed it... if its a bi turbo v6 modded he could give you trouble, but stock you got it no problem.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Sounds like it will be a good race. I'm sure you'll take him no problem. Record it if you can : )

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
the 04 is a 40 valve v8 no turbos, i just got my L last week and traded in my 99 A4 with all the modded goods. the s4 is ballerific and very fast yet is still a very econimic factory tune, i think the real question here should be what does the s4 have done to it? he could say it is stock but with just a tune it could be way way faster. GET IT ON TAPE ....WOULD BE SIKK RACE.

Users who are viewing this thread