Aug 7th

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I challenge any of you cobra guys w a manual to show for our yearly manual runoff. Pretty much anything goes besides faceplated trans and all out race cars. There is a fine trophy for the winner. Where cfr iowa, day aug the 7th at 2pm. Here is a link to show up and make yourself known. It looks like the gm cars will own.
Iowa Auto Forums • View topic - Manual runoff 2010

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Ya a new modified s/c zo6 and a stripped monte 406 w spray along w a lsx turbo transplant. I need some help as my stuff is slow. I'll hand out a nice trophy to you. Along w video.:rockon: That's right all called out, let's uphold the ford stang tradition. Otherwise hear all yr how a gm beat us.

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Who,,,, fastest fords in the nation but they are auto's.. haha Yea everyone thinks corn and hoggs. Man give us a break. You want gm to run over us bro?

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I believe for sure we have 3 03/04's w various whp and mods. Then a s/c c6 zo6, a import w a turbo lsx in it and a g body monte stripped more or less w a 406 sbc and nitrous. Finally a 555 whp 28# light awd dsm. There may be a evo and some other more stockish cars. I'm handing out the trophy and just wanted you guys to know. So prob 10/12 cars. Maybe i'll get lucky again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Post this in the Regional forum if you haven't already done so. Best of luck with the meet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread