Autopower vs kirk racing roll bars???

beartron68

Hey all, I'm looking into a 4 point roll bar for my 2003 convertible. I've narrowed it down to the autopower vs the kirk racing bolt ins. Have heard good things about the maximum motorsports bar but I'd rather not have to deal with welding the main hoop to the legs.

I'd like to see side profile pictures of both bars in a vert to see the angle as well as interior pictures to see how much it's going to mess with the interior trim and seats. Any and all pictures are appreciated! Car will rarely ever see the track so I'm not interested in 6 point bars.

Thanks in advanced fellas, let's see those verts!

Attachments

• IMG_2560 (1).jpg
    IMG_2560 (1).jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 82

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Given the amount of views with no response I'm going to guess no one has what you're looking for. And bumping it won't help the situation.

I did a quick Google search and there are some pics of what you're looking for.

68gtscode

Established Member
I’m not too familiar with either of the makes you referenced, but recall that one of my brothers had an autopower in one of his porsches. I believe it was bolted together and you could see the bolts / nuts securing all the bars. I could be wrong as far as my perception of it appearing “cheap” goes, but I wouldn’t want something like that in one of my cars. My first recommendation would be to find a good chassis shop and have something custom made so you have some input on bar placement, etc. Another recommendation would be RPM. They make a four point for your car. I have an RPM cage in one of my cars and it is pretty nice IMO.

beartron68

Given the amount of views with no response I'm going to guess no one has what you're looking for. And bumping it won't help the situation.

I did a quick Google search and there are some pics of what you're looking for.
Thanks for your observation, didn't know there was a view to bump ratio I had to stay within.

I tried Google as well, figured I'd post here and try getting more specific pictures

Users who are viewing this thread