Autorox on Spike

Orange Poison

Established Member
Anyone see this show on Spike TV hosted by Joe Roggin and Carmen Electra?

Well don't bother...it's a waste of time.....RETARDED to say the least :kaboom:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
I thought the commentary was kind of stupid... but it was worth it to watch 1 1/2 hours of really nice cars... especially the S7 and the Diablo!! :bowdown: The part about Carroll Shelby was a really nice touch. But I was annoyed when they named the Corvette as the 2005 car of the year, and when they had the SRT-10 in the truck class and not the Lightning!! :rollseyes:

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Blue Poison said:

You're absolutely right. The only American car that won anything was the Corvette. Not that there was that many American cars in any category. The Dodge SR/T 10 took the truck category over Dodge Ram, Ford F-150, Chevy and the Nissan Titan. The Lightning wasn't in there I guess because there's no 2005. The whole thing was hokey. At least they had the sense to put Carroll Shelby in there.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
ssssnake said:
You're absolutely right. The only American car that won anything was the Corvette. Not that there was that many American cars in any category. The Dodge SR/T 10 took the truck category over Dodge Ram, Ford F-150, Chevy and the Nissan Titan. The Lightning wasn't in there I guess because there's no 2005. The whole thing was hokey. At least they had the sense to put Carroll Shelby in there.

Don't forget, the S7 won the chick magnet award.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
I thought the commentary was kind of stupid... but it was worth it to watch 1 1/2 hours of really nice cars... especially the S7 and the Diablo!! :bowdown: The part about Carroll Shelby was a really nice touch. But I was annoyed when they named the Corvette as the 2005 car of the year, and when they had the SRT-10 in the truck class and not the Lightning!! :rollseyes:

Hey Stangette03,
Where have ya been. Have'nt heard from ya in a while. I was thinking and talking about ya last week. Mike had called me from Beau Townsend Ford to ask me if I knew anyone that would want to buy a new Ford GT. they have 2 of them coming in. I told Mike that the white 03 might be ready to trade in and with her new position and all maybe she would be interested. only kidding
:D . anyway its nice to see you around here at SVT. give me a yell sometime.

Later, 04MysticCobra.

2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
04MysticCobra said:
Hey Stangette03,
Where have ya been. Have'nt heard from ya in a while. I was thinking and talking about ya last week. Mike had called me from Beau Townsend Ford to ask me if I knew anyone that would want to buy a new Ford GT. they have 2 of them coming in. I told Mike that the white 03 might be ready to trade in and with her new position and all maybe she would be interested. only kidding
:D . anyway its nice to see you around here at SVT. give me a yell sometime.

Later, 04MysticCobra.

Well hello!! :D The Cobra is definitely not being traded in, lol!!
I'll reply to your email soon... I've just been so busy lately.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Well hello!! :D The Cobra is definitely not being traded in, lol!!
I'll reply to your email soon... I've just been so busy lately.
:rolling:

Later, 04MysticCobra.

eman347

Established Member
Want03Cobra said:
lol...what's it about anyways?....nice to see a SOCIAL DISTORTION fan around here... :beer: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

HES NOT THE ONLY ONE! Actually going to their show on feb 4th...cant wait...! :rockon: :thumbsup:

DenverJay

Established Member
Yeah, except for the tribute to Shelby I thought it was a waste of time. Also, I have no idea how the Lambo Gallardo beat out the Enzo for best supercar. :nonono: Not that the Lambo isn't sweet but I don't think it's close, let alone better than the Enzo.

inteller

Established Member
i wish spike TV would take awards shows seriously. but they confirmed that shelby is senile cause no one with an inkling of awareness or respect would be on that show.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Quote: The whole thing was hokey. At least they had the sense to put Carroll Shelby in there.

Ditto!!

eman347

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
But I was annoyed when they named the Corvette as the 2005 car of the year, and when they had the SRT-10 in the truck class and not the Lightning!! :rollseyes:

ok...considering it was for 2005 models.....last I checked they didnt make a Lightning in 05? correct me if im wrong!!

eman347

Established Member
DenverJay said:
Yeah, except for the tribute to Shelby I thought it was a waste of time. Also, I have no idea how the Lambo Gallardo beat out the Enzo for best supercar. :nonono: Not that the Lambo isn't sweet but I don't think it's close, let alone better than the Enzo.

the worst part was the acura being the best "Tuner Car" not that im into those...but the Sti and the evo are much better!

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
yeah, i changed the channel after about 20 mins it was a little too much for me. i'd MUCH rather watch top gear for an hour and a half.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Blue Poison said:

Tell me about it. It was a TOTAL waste of time. Carmen spoiled the image by opening her mouth...she came off as a total goofball a couple times.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
launchnukes said:
yeah, i changed the channel after about 20 mins it was a little too much for me. i'd MUCH rather watch top gear for an hour and a half.

Awww GEEZE. I missed Top Gear AGAIN? I would have enjoyed it much more than the overhyped AutoRox. What a disappointment.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
eman347 said:
ok...considering it was for 2005 models.....last I checked they didnt make a Lightning in 05? correct me if im wrong!!
They didn't, you're right. I wasn't thinking about that when I wrote the post. Guess I was just angry that the SRT-10 won, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread