AutoTrix Sequential Tail Lights

autotrix

Established Member
Mustang Cobra Sequential Tail Lights

Hello all-

We are a new vendor to this board and hope to have a humble welcome.

Mustang rear tail light sequencers are our first mustang product to release to the market. We are offering a low cost splice in kit for all mustang models from 1996-2009

You are provided with all necessary electrical components needed to install your kit. Instructions for all of our kits are on our site AutoTrix Install Instructions and install for the tail light sequencer kit is extremely easy.

Sequencers:
AutoTrix :: 96-04 Mustang

Modified Flasher Now Available : http://www.autotrix.net/Catalog-96-04-Mustang_7.aspx

05-09 sequencer kits available: http://www.autotrix.net/Product-05-09-Mustang-Tail-Light-Sequencer-Kit_20.aspx

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have and thanks for looking at our thread.

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i'm switching my taillights to l.e.d. soon and i'm wondering if this will work with my setup? how hard is it to install?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Which kit is better???
Im looking at the cheaper one bc im broke hahah

autotrix

Established Member
how much am i looking at total? shipped to athens, ga 30605?

7-8 dollars to ship to GA $56-57

is that shipped? if so pm me, paypal ready!!

No, shipping is around 7-10 dollars.

Which kit is better???
Im looking at the cheaper one bc im broke hahah

Its all opinion. Of course I will tell you that mine is the best! It is the cheapest, it is easy to install, our modules are sealed to where vibration and temperature will never affect the performance of our circuit and we offer a lifetime guarantee on these modules. Its all up to you! :pop:

Last edited:

autotrix

Established Member
and dont forget about the svt board member discount as described above; that will bring all of my recently above posted price quotes down :-D

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
alright, i just bought one. i'm going to install my l.e.d.'s and the sequencers. hopefully everything goes well and i'll be sure to post some much needed feedback.

autotrix

Established Member
Thanks for the order, it will most likely ship today.

Yes we definitely need some more feedback and install results; I will thank you ahead of time. :)

ECUSVT31

Established Member
do these work with our taillights with the amber turn signal? we have the euro 4-wire setup stock while most sequential kits use the three wire system and kindof cut out that amber turn signal. just wondering...

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i just saw the video and i'm even more excited. i didn't know when you hit the brakes they lit up 1,2, and then3. i'll probably post a vid on the sn95 site and try to get you some more orders when my kit arrives.

autotrix

Established Member
just ordered mine....paypal sent...thanks for the discount too....:beer:

Thanks for the order! Enjoy it while it lasts, keep in mind it will take 15% off of your total order.

do these work with our taillights with the amber turn signal? we have the euro 4-wire setup stock while most sequential kits use the three wire system and kindof cut out that amber turn signal. just wondering...

No, I am sorry but our kit utilizes the 3 wire tail light socket.

i just saw the video and i'm even more excited. i didn't know when you hit the brakes they lit up 1,2, and then3. i'll probably post a vid on the sn95 site and try to get you some more orders when my kit arrives.

I am happy to hear the excitement! :D Let us know how things go for you!

Awesome lights man! Ill be getting some in the near future.

Great to hear :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread