Avengers: Infinity War

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Spoiler

It looked like there was another gauntlet, or at least mold, where Thor got stormbreaker

Iron man, ultimate hulk, spiderman, captain America, black panther have all wielded the gauntlet in the comics.

That is a fake. It is mentioned in Ragnarok.

Voltwings

Established Member
That is a fake. It is mentioned in Ragnarok.

The one in the Vault on Asgard was a fake, the one in the forge could have been a prototype or something. I think that one is more likely to make an appearance again *if one were to make an appearance again.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I agree somewhat but it had to be a busy movie to tie in all the different story lines. This movie probably could have been another hour long. I think they did a masterful job of bringing everything together. My only gripe at all was Hulk not being Hulk.

It wasn't bad I'd give it a 7.5/10, it seemed like a really busy movie

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The one in the Vault on Asgard was a fake, the one in the forge could have been a prototype or something. I think that one is more likely to make an appearance again *if one were to make an appearance again.

Ah... I haven't seen the movie yet. I was assuming maybe to faux glove was shown again.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm not going to watch the movie. I'm just going to keep reading this thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

O'Neill

Established Member
I haven't seen it yet, but I know that it's not entirely accurate, as far as staying in-line with the comics. For one, it's suppose to be Silver Surfer that crashes into Dr Strange's Sactum Sanctorum, to warm him about Thanos. The movie has Hulk crashing in to warn him. Then you've got Galactus and other celestials showing up, with Thanos eventually becoming the new "Eternity", which I doubt will be visited in the next Avengers movie. They seem to be grabbing bits from here and there, from various comics, and then stringing them together for the movie.

If anything, I see Captain Marvel showing up and defeating Thanos. This will give the feminist something to gloat about for a while, as Marvel has already come out leaning heavily in the direction of the LGBTQAAIP crowd.

Voltwings

Established Member
If you've read the comics (as i'm going back and doing now) you can kind of piece together what's going to happen in Avengers 4, especially if you recall the post credits scene from Guardians 2.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
If you've read the comics (as i'm going back and doing now) you can kind of piece together what's going to happen in Avengers 4, especially if you recall the post credits scene from Guardians 2.
Have you seen the post credits scene of, "infinity war"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

96gt02

Established Member
^ They have already said Warlock will not be in these avengers movies, I believe they are saving him for guardians 3, It will be captain marvel that saves them

Voltwings

Established Member
^ They have already said Warlock will not be in these avengers movies, I believe they are saving him for guardians 3, It will be captain marvel that saves them

Ah, i thought they just meant this current Infinity War movie. That is going to be interesting to see how they go around that, but i suppose not having the movie spoiled for me isn't necessarily a bad thing.

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah warlock makes the most sense but the masses have no idea who he is so I think they want to have a full movie with him before having him save the universe in an avenger movie i guess lol plus captain marvel comes out first

Voltwings

Established Member
No, you're right. It would be a lot to introduce him right in the middle of all that's going on.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Wow, people are blaming Pratt for the movies ending. Who is this dumb? The shit is not even real. He did not write the script. Crazy world.

Gravik

Established Member
They are finally starting to show more of Thor's power.

Would be cool if they would show hulk at his strongest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I heard that Captain Marvel will get a hold of the reality Stone so that Robin can cross over from the DC universe since he is the only one that would realistically be able to yield the new infinity gauntlet.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Some characters are missing because they don't have the rights to them. Wolverine, Cyclops, Namor, Nova, Firelord, Eros (Starfox), Cloak, Firelord and She-Hulk all play roles in the original storyline. Mephisto was HUGE in the comics but was never introduced in the film MCU. Also, the ending is TOTALLY different.

I haven't seen it yet, but I know that it's not entirely accurate, as far as staying in-line with the comics. For one, it's suppose to be Silver Surfer that crashes into Dr Strange's Sactum Sanctorum, to warm him about Thanos. The movie has Hulk crashing in to warn him. Then you've got Galactus and other celestials showing up, with Thanos eventually becoming the new "Eternity", which I doubt will be visited in the next Avengers movie. They seem to be grabbing bits from here and there, from various comics, and then stringing them together for the movie.

If anything, I see Captain Marvel showing up and defeating Thanos. This will give the feminist something to gloat about for a while, as Marvel has already come out leaning heavily in the direction of the LGBTQAAIP crowd.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Faith restored in the MCU. Spider-Man and Thor soured me, but no more. Hopefully Ant-Man doesn’t suck.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
What concerns me is the manner in which everything will be restored to the 24 hrs prior to whatshisname ending half of all life. Will it be more Hollywood b.s. or true to the comic which was entertaining.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
What a movie! Seen it last night. Loved the Game of Thrones Easter Egg. If you want to call it that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread