Average income for 03 CObra owners

What HOUSEHOLD income bracket to 03 Cobra owners fall under?

• Confidential, None ones business....

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • $0 to <$20,000 (Student, unemployed, no need to work)

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • >$20,000 to <$50,000

Votes: 301 20.1%
  • >$50,000 to <$80,000

Votes: 399 26.6%
  • >$80,000 to <$110,000

Votes: 268 17.9%
  • >$110,000 to <$170,000

Votes: 226 15.1%
  • >$170,000

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrobnak

Established Member
Picked up my cobra in August...Waiting to get it back from the dealer fixing overheating and other problems...
I make $50k doing Unix System Administration (IT Dept.) in NYC. Degree is a BS in Computer Engineering from Manhattan College. Will pay off student loans and car loan in like 3 years. Then I'm good. :)

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
I felt richer when I made less money as well, merely because I wasn't taxed as much and I didn't spend as much money.

"The more you make the more you spend."

And the best one
"The more you make, the more they take."

This is true 42% federal is fing highway robbery!

Fleck 5

Established Member
I am in the second to last bracket with the help of my wife's nice salary.

It is all about priorities and expenses. We just purchased a house in July. I spent $1,500 on fixing up the basement and garage, yet I haven't purchased the Steeda exhaust I really want because we are trying to save up for the baby that is on the way. There are college students on this post who make $1,000 a month and spend all of it on a Cobra payment and gas.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
50k to 80k range. Single marine helo pilot. 26 years old. No bills. Just car payment and insuring the monster. Ill pay it off while I'm in Iraq and Afganistan. Love the car though.

707RIDAH

Established Member

I am 27 years old and I make about 80k a year. It may seem like alot to some people but with a house payment a child and the cost of living in Ca. It does not go as far as one might imagine. Either way I still feel very blessed to be able to provide for my family and have a little xtra cash left over for toys

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Re: .

Originally posted by 707RIDAH
I am 27 years old and I make about 80k a year. It may seem like alot to some people but with a house payment a child and the cost of living in Ca. It does not go as far as one might imagine. Either way I still feel very blessed to be able to provide for my family and have a little xtra cash left over for toys

I was thinking the same thing... Due to disparity in cost of living actually dollar amount doesnt mean a whole lot. I make a little over 50 in Cali but I think that would be like 8 bucks an hour in Oklahoma or Arkansas.

71stang99

Established Member
Wife just received a raise (promotion) and with her bonus she can make more than me, this year was down for pay so I should come in at ~66k so we could reach ~130k or so and life in Vegas isnt much cheaper then California (certain areas), houses went through the roof and the cost of living is getting very expensive, I remember Alaska prices when I lived there in the mid to late 90s was on par with this town so it isnt the deal it used to be from what I understand

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by 71stang99
Wife just received a raise (promotion) and with her bonus she can make more than me, this year was down for pay so I should come in at ~66k so we could reach ~130k or so and life in Vegas isnt much cheaper then California (certain areas), houses went through the roof and the cost of living is getting very expensive, I remember Alaska prices when I lived there in the mid to late 90s was on par with this town so it isnt the deal it used to be from what I understand

try where I reside now, lol!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member

DSG03Cobra

Established Member
26 y/o....$110k this year, and should be about $120k next year. Wife brings in about $45k/yr so I'm slowly inching up to the top bracket...regardless, still doesn't seem like we've got enough money though....such is marriage... :)

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Cobra
26 y/o....$110k this year, and should be about $120k next year. Wife brings in about $45k/yr so I'm slowly inching up to the top bracket...regardless, still doesn't seem like we've got enough money though....such is marriage... :)

What do you do If you dont mind? 110K a year is a lot, let alone being 26 and making 110K

JP

DSG03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by jpbedard
What do you do If you dont mind? 110K a year is a lot, let alone being 26 and making 110K

JP

DBA/Technical Consultant for a Software Company...or as the wife puts it, "He's a computer nerd" :loser:

UCBeau

I'm going to pull in almost 30k this year..not much, especially living in san diego, but for a 21 year old college student, its decent. I could afford a new 04, but I'd rather save for a house and save for a nice vacation. Priorities I guess. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread