[B]Metco Motorsports & A+ Collision Cruise-in Extravaganza!![/B]

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Metco Motorsports & A+ Collision Cruise-in Extravaganza!!

Metco Motorsports and A+ Collision are hosting a cruise-in extravaganza!! Here are the details!!!

A+ Collison and Metco Motorsports are having a Cruise In/ Car Show at A+ on Sat June 17th from 10am until. It is open for any vehicle. There is no charge to get in and there will be a live band, food, etc. Lets make it a block party. They want to have the whole road packed with cars. If anyone needs directions here they are.
From Greenville-- I-85 south to exit 21 ( Liberty Hwy or Hwy 178 )exit off and go back over I-85 on Hwy 178/Liberty Hwy. Take Hwy 178/Liberty Hwy and you will cross over Hartwell Lake. You'll go up hill and come to a red light. At that light go right onto Hwy 28 By Pass. Follow that up a large hill and you will go past Tom Hunter GMC on the right. At the red light past Tom Hunter you need to go to the left onto McGee Road. Follow McGee Road until the first road to the left, that will be North Park Dr. You will turn into an industrial park ( North Park ). Follow that all the way to the end and the road dead ends into A+ Collison. If you need anything else let me know. Pass the word around, lets make this big. The guys at A+ want to do this on a regular basis if there is a good turn out.

Last edited:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Next weekend!! I talked to Ron at Metco and he will be offering discounted parts!

Users who are viewing this thread