Baby Driver - the movie

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Surprised no thread on this movie yet, especially since it's sort of a car movie. Maybe I missed it? I was on the fence, but RT scores are both over 90, so that sold me on it. Saw it last night - very entertaining and very funny. I will say it's almost spoof like in the beginning - fun but nearing goofy, but then it turns into a more serious crime\heist movie.

_Snake_

Established Member
I've been interested in this movie as well. I dismissed it pretty quickly the first time I saw the trailer, but the reviews have been pretty good.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
is the wrx in the movie a lot? or just one robbery scene? if so, bright red does not seem like best choice of color for a getaway vehicle.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First, and I've said it before, I'm not a big movie or even TV guy. Second, how do you all find time to even go to the theater to watch them?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
First, and I've said it before, I'm not a big movie or even TV guy. Second, how do you all find time to even go to the theater to watch them?

I don't go a lot, but the theater here rocks, assigned seating that are recliners for $7. Plus liquor.

WRX is only in one chase. There are always different cars. WRX and Challenger are the only interesting ones.

Starting to sound more like a movie for Kodi.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Soon as I saw the trailer it rubbed me the wrong way. It just looks way to corny. And the baby driver guy is not the type of person to play that role IMO.

vortecd

Established Member

Do you work a lot, kids? I work 40 hours a week and the rest of my time is pretty much free. That is way I like it. Love watching tv and record many shows so I can fast forward through the commercials. I know people that say they have to work in the yard when thy get home or do some project. I mow the lawn every 2 weeks and that is about all my lawn care. Did spray weed killer yesterday. Heck may do pretty much nothing today, watch tv and surf the net

I normally go to the 1st showing Sunday morning since it is not too crowded.
We don't go too often but I like to take my dad (72) to what he wants to see

Might go see Baby driver it does look pretty good. They could have given it a better title though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been interested in this movie as well. I dismissed it pretty quickly the first time I saw the trailer, but the reviews have been pretty good.
Me as well. The trailer doesn't really do it justice apparently. I'll have to reconsider now, but wait for it to hit On-Demand.

Users who are viewing this thread