Bachelor Party Ideas

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm the best man for my best friend's wedding in November and I've been designated to plan the bachelor party for it. I'm looking for some good ideas as to what to do for it? How many guys usually attend? My friend and I went over a list of people we thought should/would go and it looked to be about 15+ guys. An idea I had was something like renting a cabin/house up at Lake George for a long weekend of partying/boozing/bar hopping/strip clubbing which we thought would be cool. I was thinking that was too many guys for something like that though? Any ideas would be much appreciated other than the usual get booze/hookers/blow/roofies and try and reenact The Hangover lol.

stangin99

Established Member
Lake George sounds good as I have never been and want to go, and it sounds like we will have a great time.

One thing; that may be too many people for a house. Perhaps cut it down to 6-8 people, as that many people in 1 house will NOT work. (it will probably explode, literally).

If others want to come they can get a second house or hotel it for a night. You will not have fun collecting cash from 15 of our friends.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Lake George sounds good as I have never been and want to go, and it sounds like we will have a great time.

One thing; that may be too many people for a house. Perhaps cut it down to 6-8 people, as that many people in 1 house will NOT work. (it will probably explode, literally).

If others want to come they can get a second house or hotel it for a night. You will not have fun collecting cash from 15 of our friends.

Yeah Mike I was saying the same thing that it sounded like way too many guys and we'd have to get 2 places(to blow up lol) instead of one which would be more of a PITA. And yes I am NOT looking forward to trying to coordinate/collect funds from that many guys especially when I don't know and am not friends with all of them. I know whatever happens we're gonna have a crazy time and all but it seems damn hard to organize something this big with that many people. We made a list of people that "had" to be invited and it just kept growing...

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
vegas

/thread

We're not going away anywhere crazy far/expensive like that. Too far and not setting something up like that. Most of the guys wouldn't want to do something like that. My boy getting hitched doesn't care if it's anything crazy or not but I want to at least setup something cool we won't forget.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
were going to Ariel Atom driving experience @ VIR for mine in Sept. it ran about 2500 for 5 of us.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
15 dudes in a rental cabin should have at least a pool table.

I've been to at least three bachelor parties in Atlantic City NJ that all took place at The Borgata with a huge suite. Gambling downstairs, booze in both, and call girls up in the suite (at least two girls) made for interesting evenings all three times. Call girls do some crazy things to each other :)

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
15 dudes in a rental cabin should have at least a pool table.

I've been to at least three bachelor parties in Atlantic City NJ that all took place at The Borgata with a huge suite. Gambling downstairs, booze in both, and call girls up in the suite (at least two girls) made for interesting evenings all three times. Call girls do some crazy things to each other :)

Yeah AC is definitely fun but most of these guys aren't into that... The Atom driving day sounds like a sick idea!

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
you have 15 guys for a bachelor party thats not interested in vegas, AC, call girls, and gambling..

Whos marrying who here..

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
you have 15 guys for a bachelor party thats not interested in vegas, AC, call girls, and gambling..

Whos marrying who here..

^What he said. Sounds like a boring group

I agree... but it's not my wedding group it's my best friend's. I spoke with him today about it and I think we're going to run through the list again and try cutting it down and looking at our options.

Users who are viewing this thread