BACK IN A FORD, 2013 BOSS

Blackoyote

Established Member
After a 5 year Mustang hiatus, I'm happy to be back in one...I sold my C6 back in July to fund a GT350, then it seemed the market went insane.

I had given up actively searching for a fun car due to crazy prices, and then this one owner car popped up an hour away from me - Track Key is active, has an McLeod twin disc clutch, MGW shifter, and Vorshlag Pro suspension setup. Besides that it's all stock (came with some Corsa axle backs that I may throw on).

That all said...I'm looking to run a square setup because it will be autocrossed and run at CMP from time to time - the specific wheels I want are 18x10 +35. Anyone else running a similar setup, if so what size spacers front and rear, what size tires, and do you have pics?

upload_2020-12-10_9-40-31.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like those wheels a lot better. The old ones just didn't look right to my eye. When I saw the new photo, at quick glance I didn't even know for sure if that was the same Boss. Very nice! How are you enjoy it?

Blackoyote

Established Member
Thanks guys...it's honestly my favorite car I've ever owned, and that's been a long list.

I told my wife about a month ago this will be a forever car, which are words I've never considered saying!

Users who are viewing this thread