Back in the game, my silver 10th

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
It's been a while since I've posted. Some may know my redfire has been gone for sometime but I am happy to say I'm back with a silver 10th. Bought the car with 23k miles and a steggy stage 7 with minor bolt ons. The car now has a 2.9 @18psi on 93. I couldn't be happier. Sorry for the crappy pics. Mooch pics will come in the spring.

702C97F1-54A3-4A6A-9FF4-CAE00749ABA2.jpg

3C71B81A-5650-4295-B3A7-0AAA28B6A336.jpg

FE36782A-E694-40BF-A537-AB97F5D20395.jpg

8B2D1822-9510-4C97-BF2D-EA11706A749B.jpg

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Not sure it tops your old Redfire, loved the look and stance of that car, but the new one is looking good also, just need to do something with the wheels to set it off, maybe dark bronze.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks badass OP. I like the red whipple, it matches the seat. But your redfire was sick.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
looks good man!

car looks bad ass

Thanks guys :beer:

That thing is beautiful. How many Cobras have you owned now?

If it were my car, I would Plastidip those wheels 'Anthracite' so fast. The gunmetal would look amazing with the silver paint:

http://www.amazon.com/Anthracite-Gr...48407127&sr=8-1&keywords=anthracite+plastidip

[youtube_browser]kH7PnZH00RA[/youtube_browser]

webanthraciteface.jpg

Not sure it tops your old Redfire, loved the look and stance of that car, but the new one is looking good also, just need to do something with the wheels to set it off, maybe dark bronze.

Looks sick, I agree on the gunmetal wheels. It would look sick!

Thanks guys, my original plan was to do them gunmetal like I always did but i mounted them on the car to see how they looked and I was happy with the silver/silver look. Although as time goes on I am thinking about doing them gunmetal to give the car some contrast. This will be my 3rd cobra, 2nd terminator and 5th mustang :beer:

Looks badass OP. I like the red whipple, it matches the seat. But your redfire was sick.

Thanks! That car is gone but never forgotten. I had countless hours and love into that car but it was time to move on. I always wanted a silver 10th and I couldn't pass up the deal

very nice. is that a factory whipple pulley?

It's a one off pulley I had made to match my billetflow idlers on my redfire with the 3.4

Epic 10th. Love the red whipple, really nice touch. :beer:

nice car, I dig the silver on silver look but your redfire was gorgeous....

Thanks guys, that redfire did look incredible. When I bought it years ago I wasn't a big fan of the color but it certainly grew on me after I gave it a few touches :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread