Back in the Stang game (2017 on order)

alex12gt

Established Member
Well when I found out grabber blue was coming back I had to have one so Monday we ordered one

Grabber base with auto,recaros, black roof and 3.55s

Should be interesting to see how long it takes with the build not starting til june. Won't be able to go crazy at first but few bolt ons will do I told the wife I was debating pullig the Whipple 2.9 off my 15 f150 DD and was told no she likes the truck to much and I can just wait and pick up another Whipple lol

Jay-rod427

Established Member
I'm back in the game too! After about two years without one I picked up a 16 GT PP about a month ago. Loving it so far, but already have a small list of "mandatory" mods.

Jay-rod427

Established Member
Well at 300 miles on the Resonator had to go bye bye:). Last night ordered IRS subframe, and diff bushings for the horrible wheel hop.

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
Welcome Alex,

I ordered a 2016 on the last order day (April 14th), and my build day is scheduled for June 6th; dealer thinks it will be here at the end of June.

Last edited:

thehunterooo

Established Member
Well at 300 miles on the Resonator had to go bye bye:). Last night ordered IRS subframe, and diff bushings for the horrible wheel hop.

I made it a month and a half until I got the same H pipe, then I ordered the axlebacks about a week after that went on lol

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
Sure you didn't order a 17 the 17 build starts in June? My car is being built the 2nd week

Hi Alex,

So I am in charge of buying all the vehicles for my City's fleet, and I have a good working relationship with my local Ford fleet sales rep. I ended up ordering my car on the cutoff day, April 14th, because we couldn't find a Guard Metallic GT with Recaros. At the time, that was the only option I ordered the car with, but due to pressure from my friends on this site, I later modified the order to add the performance package. As soon as my order was confirmed, my dealer sent me the vin, and it confirms that it is a 2016. Late last week, my sales rep sent me an update that shows my car's build date was slipped to June 6th. The cool thing is, and I'm sure you already know this, my car's order number includes my last name; I'm keeping all the documentation. It sounds like our two cars will be built very close together.

View attachment Harmon.PDF

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Well when I found out grabber blue was coming back I had to have one so Monday we ordered one

Grabber base with auto,recaros, black roof and 3.55s

Should be interesting to see how long it takes with the build not starting til june. Won't be able to go crazy at first but few bolt ons will do I told the wife I was debating pullig the Whipple 2.9 off my 15 f150 DD and was told no she likes the truck to much and I can just wait and pick up another Whipple lol

Can you pm me the price you paid because thats exactly the same options. i want mine to be magnetic or lightening blue!

Users who are viewing this thread