Bad Karma Saturday night racing

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Your car us wicked. Love it. And I get mesmerized every time I see your engine bay

1Fast-Turbo-Cou

Established Member
Thanks man! Racing for $1000 and $500 this weekend. Foxbody with LS motor on 2 kits and 28x10.5w and a Trans Am with LS on one kit and slicks. Bad Karma is ready to rock!

2C3C3A27-AB47-4591-B8B9-4D4EDF97DA16_zpsbcaiuv7c.jpg

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
Would it be wrong if I masturbated to your engine bay pic and your videos?...lol...J/K.

I can't even imagine how it must feel to have that 1000+ hp throw you in the seat. Absolutely sick.

And on the freeway even... :bowdown: You da man...

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
dear mother of god damn baby jesus.....

So much awesome in here in OP

Side note are those turbos staggered front to back a bit?

1Fast-Turbo-Cou

Established Member
Shit man I hurt the engine testing Friday night.. Those guys came from out of town so I raced on the hurt engine trying to give them a race. First race was against Joe Dirt Mustang, he crossed center line, we won and took home a $1000, total pot was around $3500. Don't like winning that way.. Second race vs the T/A the engine just didn't have anything left in it. It was way down on power and no going anywhere. I lifted and he drug my ass. Pulling engine tomorrow.

1raresnake

Established Member
Man, sorry to hear. Do you have an idea on what gave out?
Shit man I hurt the engine testing Friday night.. Those guys came from out of town so I raced on the hurt engine trying to give them a race. First race was against Joe Dirt Mustang, he crossed center line, we won and took home a $1000, total pot was around $3500. Don't like winning that way.. Second race vs the T/A the engine just didn't have anything left in it. It was way down on power and no going anywhere. I lifted and he drug my ass. Pulling engine tomorrow.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member

Damn .... What RPM are you shifting at ?

Users who are viewing this thread