Badass Sleeper "The Cream Dream" track video and Pics

gamebred26

Established Member
shit id clean it up and paint it...make it look nice...fix the rust etc...badass...

Z28

Established Member
Even if I heard a cam lope out of that car on the street I would just think it's a carb'd 383 or something of the sort. Props to you for doing something unique, 8's at 160's is moving!

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Owner of the car here..... Thanks for the post tyler, Since these pics were taken the floor shifter has been removed,wheel screws painted black,rear center cap installed,all of the piping/intercooler powdercoated black,collumn shift made back functional.

The car is somewhat loud but especially at idle it sounds more like a farm truck then a mid 8 second STREET car. The car cruises around with no chute on and most people dont think twice about it.

I thought this car looked familiar. I read the build thread on turbomustangs. Love this thing. I wouldn't change anything in the looks department.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
def looks the part, but you can tell a mile away just by the cam lope.

You could tell by a mile away that it runs 8's just from the lope of the cam? I'll tell you first hand the car does NOT sound like it goes anywhere near the 8's.

69fb

Established Member
People here do not understand what a sleeper is.

That car is the definition of a sleeper....

Your (svtp members) loud mustang(s) doesn't sound stock and runs what...10's...11's...12's?

This car runs MID 8's...on a 275DR no less....and probably sounds no louder at idle than alot of the cars on this website.

I wouldn't change a thing.....

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hats off to you sir.......easily one of the coolest cars around

love it or hate it, if you don't respect what this guy has done with this car.....you just don't get it and should probably quit the hobby all together

Users who are viewing this thread