badcobra vs 1100whp Switzer GT-R, stretched ZX-10R's, 1000whp Turbo Coyote

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Hit the streets again over the weekend for some runs, had a blast!

If you're so inclined and enjoy seeing fast street cars, subscribe to my YouTube channel and like my Facebook page. Enjoy!!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yeah hard to get perfectly even starts on a roll race in general. The guy driving that GT-R is a 'unique' individual also. You can see he always lets off when I'm about to go by. Does that in every car I've raced against him.

HAH! I thought the G37 let off early after getting reeled in the first time (hard to tell without sound). I never get that, if their isn't money on the race why are you trying to play games to get the "win". Ego so fragile you can't just compare machines?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Dude hates to lose more than the average person. He's a high budget racer. Just sold his UGR lambo, has a 1700whp GT-R (this one was his buddies), and a 1000whp nitroused Gen V viper (which I've already beat btw). I beat his p800 GT-R a few years ago and that winter he sent it back to Switzer for the big boy kit. You'd have to know him to understand how he works lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Very easy to see that OP won every race.... GTR guy hard on the brakes. Lol.

blownbrainmustang

Established Member
What’s your YT name? I’ll give it a subscribe for sure. Car seems like tons of fun

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Thank you! Just click the title in the video and it opens YouTube. Or click here

Here is another vid against the world famous Black Jesus at tx2k17 in March.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Thats my boy blue!! Tony and I have become good aquaintances over the years. My tt gt350 is currently at the shop that helped on his car.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Anytime I see a GTR getting waxed I'm happy especially by a Cobra. Reason being I'm aware of the type of owners usually associated with them.

gofast15

Established Member
HAH! I thought the G37 let off early after getting reeled in the first time (hard to tell without sound). I never get that, if their isn't money on the race why are you trying to play games to get the "win". Ego so fragile you can't just compare machines?
This isn't a slow 600hp Pinto acceleration . that GTR was probably around 170mph when the guy let off

Users who are viewing this thread