badcobra vs 1100whp Switzer GT-R, stretched ZX-10R's, 1000whp Turbo Coyote

Kiohtee

Established Member
Dig racers can be pretty hardcore one dimensional...dig or nothing. I am more of a 'race is a race', and it doesn't matter if it starts at 0 or 50. But yeah 1000hp+ cars need a good road with a nice shutdown for it to work. If we had a track right in town and/or roads we could dig on regularly, I would set it up for that no doubt. Bottom line, I just want to mash the go pedal :)

I hear ya!

Personally, any roll race over 50 and I'm out. But that's also considering the fastest car I've ever owned was a FBO 150 shot 5.0 and my current car would be lucky to make 410rwhp. Lol

msp.ecoboost

Established Member
I hear ya!

Personally, any roll race over 50 and I'm out. But that's also considering the fastest car I've ever owned was a FBO 150 shot 5.0 and my current car would be lucky to make 410rwhp. Lol
410rwhp is not slouching! That's where all the fin starts!!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Dude hates to lose more than the average person. He's a high budget racer. Just sold his UGR lambo, has a 1700whp GT-R (this one was his buddies), and a 1000whp nitroused Gen V viper (which I've already beat btw). I beat his p800 GT-R a few years ago and that winter he sent it back to Switzer for the big boy kit. You'd have to know him to understand how he works lol.

Must be a very insecure man.

Users who are viewing this thread