Baltimore car chase

mariusvt

Established Member
and they are already blaming the police.. Baltimore is a ****ing shit hole..
Apparently they have a no pursuit policy for stolen vehicles, so yea... Blaming the cops for causing it by pursuing. The place is a dump.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently they have a no pursuit policy for stolen vehicles, so yea... Blaming the cops for causing it by pursuing. The place is a dump.
I was gonna say, not pretending to be an expert but every time I’ve seen a cop flying up to an intersection they slow down

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
1st cop there looked like a zombie, straight out of the walking dead!!!! That's ****ing crazy how far the smacked the person on the corner too. If the hit didn't kill them, the mountain of bricks did.

He wasn't very bright either. I'm sure more shit will be falling from the building any moment.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
1st cop there looked like a zombie, straight out of the walking dead!!!! That's ****ing crazy how far the smacked the person on the corner too. If the hit didn't kill them, the mountain of bricks did.

If you look closely, there were two on the corner. One got knocked out of the way. The other took a direct hit and was turned into red paste.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If you look closely, there were two on the corner. One got knocked out of the way. The other took a direct hit and was turned into red paste.
Yeah I saw that. He got tossed. You can still the guy's legs poking out from under the rubble, on the right side of the building.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If they just pull over no of that would have happened.
But lets just blame the Police for criminal actions so we can continue to commit crimes ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That is exactly why the police are blamed. A certain group in this country does this best and its engrained in their culture that they are justified and it’s their duty to commit crimes. I’ve read that since felons aren’t given good jobs when released/out on bond, they feel they have a right to take whatever they want and it’s owed to them. The obvious is they wouldn’t work or hold down a job if it was offered to them. These people are deranged, among many other issues.
Another problem with the narrative of blaming the police is that nobody in a command position within a police department has the balls to step in front of news cameras and proclaim that if these people did not commit crimes and defy or resist police when they do, there would not be these situations. The blame should be placed on the doorstep of the proper place.

scott_0

Established Member
my department’s Chief is former Baltimore PD, he’s still ****ed up from the riots in that shit hole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread