Bank 1 fail o2 sensor brand new replaced not even a week old.

naph32

Established Member
so before getting me cams installed on my 14 gt500 i replace all my o2 sensors both upstreams and both downstreams. After my cams installed I loaded my lund racing tune for the L&m nsr cams with the low vacume by pass . I did some data logging lund racing the logs looked solid and was asked to do a wot with the same calibration. did a wot and the car had a lag on 3rd from 2.5k to 5k i explained to lund what i felt on the wot he said the "I see the issue here. You have a failed o2 sensor. Bank 1 which is the Passenger side will need to be replaced before we try and do our logs here again." i explain all 4 o2s are brand new. so anyone know what could be the problem here ? i would hate so say the o2 is bad but its not even a week old since i got them. before the cam install car was running perfect with the lund racing tune got the new reversion and on wot is not responsive just that little lag. some people say it could be the tune or maybe the o2 sensor got burnt during the cam install which i dont get if they're brand new.

clinton2003

Established Member
toss one of your old sensors back in and see if issue stays. or swap from side to side to see if issue follows or not

Users who are viewing this thread