Bass Fishermen- Caught a hawg!

Toplesss

Established Member
Caught this a few nights ago, so I thought Id show her off. My biggest so far this year. Prolly a little over 6lb or better.

238077.jpg

terminated94

Banned
catch it in a pit? I fish southern indiana as well. We do alot of pit fishing. I doubt that you caught that in Bluegrass.

notfastenuff

Established Member
Just caught one the other day about 8 and a half pounds or so I have always said that I wanted to mount one ten or more wish I had that one back though

Toplesss

Established Member
Thanks guys. She was caught on a Rapala Skitter Pop topwater lure. She was also released alive and well.

terminated94...she was caught off Boonville New Harmony road, but not Bluegrass. So far this year I have caught 10 that were a little over 4, a few 5's and then this one. All from the same lake. I still want the 10 lber though.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
This year has been good so far. Caught a bunch of 4, 5,and 6lbser's. This is the biggest fish of the year so far, 9lbs 3oz. caught on a red Zoom horny toad. Thats a friend of mine, not my fish. Florida bass FTW:rockon:
IMG_2316.jpg

red9450

Established Member
Thanks guys. She was caught on a Rapala Skitter Pop topwater lure. She was also released alive and well.

terminated94...she was caught off Boonville New Harmony road, but not Bluegrass. So far this year I have caught 10 that were a little over 4, a few 5's and then this one. All from the same lake. I still want the 10 lber though.

Did you release it into your swimming pool??? LOL it looks like you are in your garage.

Toplesss

Established Member
I have a scale, but didnt have it with me at the time.

The picture was taken in my buddys garage. We released it in the pit behind it right after the picture was taken.

cobra2798... I cant see the picture you posted while at work for some reason, so Ill have to check it out tonight. I wish we had some Florida sized bass around here. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread