bassani axelback

colin450

Established Member
I don't know if you're interested in their cat back, but I have it and love it.

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
thanks, i liked the sound the bassani made on the 4.6's and wondered why there doesn't seem to be many people using this instead of the much more common frpp set up.

OsirisGT

Established Member
I have the bassani axle back's and they sound pretty good. I think they are the same as the 4.6 ones. The part number I ordered was 54xxxx. The box said 46xxx. There is a little drone 1.5 to 2k rpms. They fit the same as any s197.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
full bassani set up.....do it!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2jZeuizh2w]YouTube - GT500[/ame]

colin450

Established Member
thanks, i liked the sound the bassani made on the 4.6's and wondered why there doesn't seem to be many people using this instead of the much more common frpp set up.

I'm not sure why bassani isn't more popular cause it sounds awesome. If you want something a little louder than axle backs definitely go with the cat back. You won't regret it.

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
UPDATE, ordered the axelbacks monday from mark at lfp. i'm only 120 miles from houston and i got them tuesday, great service. put them on this afternoon and they fit perfect and sound awesome. the rolled tips look great,thanks everybody for the responses. :beer:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
yep, thats them, funny the description says oval mufflers and the pic shows round like they are. lfp has them for a lot less money

Users who are viewing this thread