Bassani s/s cat-back

Torched03

Established Member
Ok, just what is says, it has the 4" angled tips. Still looks really good. $400 shipped

I just took it off so it could use a cleaning, but it still looks good.
DSC02782.JPG

DSC02781.JPG

Last edited:

Torched03

Established Member
I'll ship if need be, i guess i can take the thing apart at the mufflers and it won't be that bad. Still want a MAC cat-back so trades are welcome. I'll be putting the x pipe for sale soon too.

Torched03

Established Member
let me think about it. i'm not sure how it sounds with an o/r h pipe. Why are you wanting to get rid of it?

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I have a MAC 2.5" catback I've been thinking about changing. I'll think about it and research the sound (since I have a o/r prochamber and love it). :D

marcul29

Established Member
Torched03 said:
let me think about it. i'm not sure how it sounds with an o/r h pipe. Why are you wanting to get rid of it?
I have a BX X-pipe from bassani and want to go all bassani exhaust system, don't get me wrong I love the sound of the borla BUT I also love the sound of the bassani. let me know

Torched03

Established Member
I think i'm going to stick with just selling it outright and getting MAC. I just love the classic mustang sound and to me Borla and Bassani just isnt it. I found some Borla clips. I'm also trying to make a little money and trading for borla wouldn't get me any :)

Thanks for the offer,
Bryan

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Two things...

Do you have the baffles for the tips?

Is this one of the earlier systems where the tips were angled "outwards" a bit and rotated around the make the contour of the bumper cover?

I can't tell if they're on "straight" or not...

Torched03

Established Member
no thanks, i am willing to trade for a MAC or maybe a flowmaster. This weld in flowmaster on the car now sounds freaking amazing.

$425

Users who are viewing this thread