Bath Salts

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
WTF is up with this stuff? I just heard about this insanity on the news yesterday. Newest household high? It is a synthetic stimulant said to cause a meth/cocaine like euphoria with the added effect of LSD like hallucinations, psychosis and apparently superhuman strength and pain endurance similar to PCP. Essentially, it turns you into a psycho zombie.

"Bath salts are the latest narcotics trend to rattle communities mainly in the eastern US, baffling emergency-room doctors, spooking police officers, and prompting lawmakers to rush through bans and emergency legislation."

"A Miami police official has speculated that bath salts were behind the bizarre May 26 incident in which a 31-year-old man allegedly tore off the clothes of a homeless man under a highway and ripped off parts of his face."

"Many of these addicts are commonly mistaken for being 20 or more years older than they are. We recently sought to gain help for one young man, along the side of the road, out of his mind on bath salts, crawling on his belly, dragging behind him his broken ankle. He was withstanding the pain."

Other alleged instances of bath salt overdose:
A 21-year-old Louisiana man who cut his own throat then shot and killed himself after being treated by doctors.

A Maine man who got off his motorcycle in the middle of a highway and started trying to hit passing cars with a piece of wood.

A Maine woman who thought her teeth were filled with ticks and tried to cut them out with a knife.

The faces of bath salts:

"A local woman recently arrested on a Class A felony charge of aggravated trafficking in the synthetic drug known as bath salts is back in jail after showing up at the police station late Saturday night carrying illicit prescription drugs in her purse as well as powdery substances thought to be cocaine and more bath salts."

sandra-manning.jpg

----

"Police in Charleston, West Virginia, found Mark Thompson wandering around the woods in a bra and panties and covered in the blood of his neighbor’s pygmy goat, which he had killed in his bedroom. He had been high on bath salts for three days."

Screen-shot-2011-05-08-at-11.14.48-AM.png

Zombie Apocalypse?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
This is the stuff that will put the cartels out of business. At least you can soak your feet and get high at the same time.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
This just means we need to spend ANOTHER trillion dollars on the war on drugs!!!

More lethal weaponry for Police Departments, bigger budgets with more cops, and of course cameras everywhere!!

It's a self fulfilling cycle man, EVERY single "substitute" drug is much much worse than the original versions (which were so evil we had to ban them).

It's laughable at this point, esp when chemists can change these drugs enough to evade any "ban" in less than a week!

But of course no one in power will come to the obvious conclusion because at the end of the day it's all about power, and who gets to keep it (in this case the government and the lovely folks in the Cartels).

Davey

Established Member
Man, I wish this stuff had been around when I was in high school. :(

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the stuff that will put the cartels out of business. At least you can soak your feet and get high at the same time.

no, this is the stuff the cartels take over and make worse by screwing with how long it effects the human body...=zombies.

think of this, if they mutate the drug into lasting longer and more aggressive, how long would it take for someone to do long term damage and become a "zombie" of sorts. the article said one guy was high for 3 days....3 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!

im getting a new gun. glock 9mm and a twinkie.

chrisheltra

Established Member
no, this is the stuff the cartels take over and make worse by screwing with how long it effects the human body...=zombies.

think of this, if they mutate the drug into lasting longer and more aggressive, how long would it take for someone to do long term damage and become a "zombie" of sorts. the article said one guy was high for 3 days....3 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!

im getting a new gun. glock 9mm and a twinkie.

Cartels dont make money by making the "high" last longer. They make money buy making the high shorter causing you to buy more often.

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
This just means we need to spend ANOTHER trillion dollars on the war on drugs!!!

More lethal weaponry for Police Departments, bigger budgets with more cops, and of course cameras everywhere!!

It's a self fulfilling cycle man, EVERY single "substitute" drug is much much worse than the original versions (which were so evil we had to ban them).

It's laughable at this point, esp when chemists can change these drugs enough to evade any "ban" in less than a week!

But of course no one in power will come to the obvious conclusion because at the end of the day it's all about power, and who gets to keep it (in this case the government and the lovely folks in the Cartels).

+1

Hopefully it wont get that far and they will just ban it and it will be over with.

Bath salts... Lmao who was the first to try

A really bored housewife who ran out of crank.

Is this the same stuff that was making people wigg out and jump out of windows and stuff on those youtube vids?

Not sure but that sounds about the effects this has on people. Links?

Man, I wish this stuff had been around when I was in high school. :(

Yeah, then you would be just like the cat in your avatar :D

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I love how some policeman "speculates" that bath salts were the cause of the face-eating zombie outbreak and all of the sudden, we have lawmakers scrambling to legislate their asses off and emergency temp bans from the DEA.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
Bath salts... Lmao who was the first to try

Bath salts are just a name they put with it to sell it. It has nothing in common with what normal people know as bath salts. There can be 100 different chemicals in the stuff. Same thing with the K2 and other "syn. marjuina"

Last edited:

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Oooooooooold news.

Ha, I knew that was coming. Yeah I thought it was kinda old but still not discussed here.

I love how some policeman "speculates" that bath salts were the cause of the face-eating zombie outbreak and all of the sudden, we have lawmakers scrambling to legislate their asses off and emergency temp bans from the DEA.

I agree that a lot of this is probably hype and speculation. Unless they find the stuff on you or you admit it, I doubt they can know for sure bath salts are what your high on as they probably don't have a drug test for this.

I think this whole bath salt drug is just a phase that will pass eventually...until the next synthetic drug. Still pretty funny to think that something like this will cause a zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
no wonder why women are so ****ing crazy.... BATH SALTS!!!!!!!! WE now know :lol1:

Theres no more crack houses and meth labs, they can just go to Bath and Bodyworks for a fix!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread