Baton Rouge People

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Whats up Guys! I only remember acouple people from the car shows i used to GTG Awhile back. I would get the car shows on Siegen Lane and we would meet at Hooters, Or in the Target Supermarket Parking Lot! I currently dont have a Mustang Anymore. I have friends that do, But i have a Friend that owns a 99 Camaro SS H/I/C/ .. Working on getting some new tires for it. He would like to come if i got a meeting together and maybe acouple Races, In all Fun guys! We took it for a ride yesterday and Tires are in need.. Its making around 475 Horsepower. I remember meeting Tyrone awhile back at Tangers outlet when he had the Yellow 2001 Z06 with Nitrous.. But now owns the ( DEADEYE ) Black S/C Viper! And at Hooters meet, There was a 01 Green Bullitt & 01 SVT Cobra Togther. They were friends, And a Older Guy with a Kenne Bell SVT Lightning that worked at a Plant, And another Guy with a Red Lightning I forgot you guys name since its been so long. We ate at the same table at hooters, I had a Black 2000 Mustang GT with Black Bullitt Rims! Im in Walker! Im open to meet up with you guys again, You can txt me at
225 588 5593 Name is SHANE

Im on Xbox Live GT - KidOxy

:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Im currently out of town at my time share on the Euphrates River watching some camel racing or I would be there

I was in BR a couple weeks ago and andrew told me where you went, i didnt even believe you'd go there.

Users who are viewing this thread