Battery relocation w/ 4 post kill switch install w/ pics.

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
I finished my battery relocation w/ moroso 300 amp 4 post kill switch and remote starter, I did alot of searching and read many post and saw alot of wiring diagrams and pm'ed a few people to get the info. The moroso diagram is vague. I left the 3g alt. wire as is hooked to front solenoid so no hot wire inside car. So here are some pictures a notes to maybe help someone else. If someone has any positive comments to make it better they are welcome.

kill switch from batt. to remote starter, green wires from alt. exciter wire, cut and put one to and one from.
100_0132-1.jpg

Remote starter,bottom two 1g wires one from kill switch and one to solenoid in engine bay and the 8g wire on right goes to clutch interrupt switch on front solenoid to turn on/off remote solenoid so starter wire only hot while cranking. the wire on top, one 1g to starter and left solenoid trigger wire in stock location on starter relay
100_0133.jpg

Batt. ground wire 1g to quad shock bolt.
100_0137.jpg

1g block ground to frame bolt
100_0136.jpg

8g wire from remote solenoid to cluch interrupt switch ( red/lightblue stripe) at solenoid to turn rear solenoid on/off so starter wire is only hot during cranking.
100_0135.jpg

kill switch behind plate, 2/ 1 1/2 x 3/4 pvc spacers and 2" screws,remove plate at track and good for anti-theft.
100_0130.jpg

inside of trunk
100_0129.jpg

Trunk closed
100_0139.jpg

Last edited:

93sspcoupe

Established Member
do you have any problems with it starting? i like where you mounted the kill switch. also could we get some more pics of your car? it looks bad ass

93sspcoupe

Established Member
i did a battery relocation on mine and when it got warm it wouldnt start, no matter where i grounded it to. btw was you able to retain tailpipes with the 315s?

Users who are viewing this thread