Bear Mtn. NY

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
Anyone ever head up to the car crusie they have up there on Wednesday nights?

I usually head up there with the HPMustangs guys. Always a great time and a good turn out.

Cruise info

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
I come up when ever I get a chance... Usually a few other cobras, alot of vettes, and alot of older muscle cars

kickerbass10

Established Member
I go a few times a year. I live only like 25 minutes from there in Washingtonville but I usually don't get off of work early enough to get over there. Oh by the way , I got an 04 SB Lightning. I am pretty new to this site and don't have a sig or anything yet. Hopefully I'll be over to Bear Mt. in a couple of weeks though

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
nice lookin wheels dude LOL

I just sold my 04 :-( ...Been to Bear Mtn on a mustang gtg and it was a good time. Hopefully once the new ride comes in I can do a trip this summer

35thstang99

Established Member
me and my buddies go up every now and then..its almost basically the same cars every week..if you go around 630-7 there are alot of cars and bikes...its a good show usually they drive up perkins drive after the show but the last few times they have had it close now that is a nice a drive up to the top of the mtn...go on a nice weekend there are so many people up there

Bullitt520

Established Member
Im there every week. Usually head down from cornwall with a few cars. Best meet and its amazing how many cars are there every week. Cant find a better show imo. Haha that might have something to do with the fact its only a 15 minute drive for me :banana:

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
I used to go a couple years ago and it was good. Need to get up there again soon :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread