Beater GT500 shakedown runs

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Beater GT500 doing some shakedown runs in mexico. beat myself a couple times by going all out and breaking loose in 2nd and 3rd. took a few passes to calm down and ease into each gear for traction sake. time for some 15" drag radials

Beater GT500: pulliey/ported eaton, cams (rusty driver)
S550: On3 TT
Camaro: On3 single
Silver C6Z: vortech
CTSV: bolt ons
Red C6Z: cam, head work, exhaust

[video=youtube;MAZCYDnkf1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAZCYDnkf1k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love the orchestra of sound coming from your motor. Strong running GT-500 there. :thumbsup:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Thanks, that little eaton is surprising. Car is a blast to drive. Hitting the dyno on December 17th. Hoping the car will crack 600

Mike

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Next weekend probably. Coyote will gap him more than I did. Mustangs make similar power, but I spun and he has drag radials. Won't be much of a race

Mike

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Man, that Mexico is the most beautiful place in the world, that is after the Big Island! Then again I'm biased. Nice runs, motor sounds like it's got plenty mana!

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Man, that Mexico is the most beautiful place in the world, that is after the Big Island! Then again I'm biased. Nice runs, motor sounds like it's got plenty mana!

It's amazing and I'm enjoying every minute of the time we have here

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread