Beefcake who? JPC just goes 8.16!!! - Live Coverage From NMRA Finals @ Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
you guys becareful at WCF... dont get beat by a FWD 2.0L lil hondur :lol: (they are trapping above 170mph now at days lol)

yea 170 with a 1.50 60 foot :lol:

i used to hate racing them in my NA car i would have about 50 cars until 1300 foot and it was like a space shuttle just drove by

D.T.R

Established Member

i used to hate racing them in my NA car i would have about 50 cars until 1300 foot and it was like a space shuttle just drove by

lmao... idk how they're getting those 60fts out of those things... especially with 1200whp on a FWD car, and a 24.5" slick. That's it. lol

poof100

Established Member
do you have to pre register?

No, all of us are just showing up. I believe we have 5 cars right now racing, including the JPC car.

Im rooting for justin to win a class to see a coyote actually win something!

Yeah, should be a good show.

Lmfao! So true and they also like to bitch about tech inspection if they cant beat you. They'll look your car over left and right to find a way to dq you.

I've heard this, doesn't surprise me. Home Depot and Lowes should be sponsors of this Race since there are so many Weed Wackers and Lawn Mowers there! :lol1:

LOL. Good ole FWD, :rollseyes

D.T.R

Established Member
No, all of us are just showing up. I believe we have 5 cars right now racing, including the JPC car.

Yeah, should be a good show.

I've heard this, doesn't surprise me. Home Depot and Lowes should be sponsors of this Race since there are so many Weed Wackers and Lawn Mowers there! :lol1:

LOL. Good ole FWD, :rollseyes

:lol1: :lol:

Poppacapp

Established Member

Speaking of imports, I love this video. :rockon:

[youtube_browser]eR9wzfeoB4Y[/youtube_browser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread