Beirut just got ROCKED!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Damn. That video makes it seem unintentional, looked like the fire went from small to catching something in there and escalating to big badda boom in only a few seconds flat. If this was a drone attack, wouldnt the initial explosion from a warhead create a larger explosion up front and less of a small fire that spread?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=AZbp5QN4lz8AX9OVpzt&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Mine Man is still a thing!?!? Thought they went the way of Torpedo Man and merged with Gunners Mate.
Na man we still thriving! Back around 96 they ended us being shore duty only and sending us to sea on Minesweepers/Minehunters. We all go through STG schools, BM, GM and a few others. I ran the armory on many of them, no Gunners Mates on board..or BMs. I even did OS with Nav Plat in CIC. We the jack of all master of none for sure.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I just recently started following (don't confuse that with believing either) Q myself, and well, I'm a little surprised that they claimed in late July that August would be a hot month. It's been, um, on fire, so far.

Still don't know about Q though, just thought I would throw that out there.

Users who are viewing this thread