Beirut just got ROCKED!

quad

Established Member
What the hell is going on with 2020? Can anyone think of a wilder year in recent memory? 2001 is the next closest I can think of but it all revolved around one single event. 2020 is just one thing after the other it seems.
2020 is the new 2012! This is a very shitty year. Our beloved female Beagle died a few months ago because she had cervical cancer. I blame all the pesticides and weed killers used. I should have had her on a B17 supplement years ago! That by far is the worse thing that has happened to me in 2020. I have a really hard time losing a dog it kills me a little inside and I never get used to it.

Jefe

Established Member
Blackout?? Now a good time to buy generators?

Saleen498

Established Member
So what do you all think the blackout will be? With the crap going on with facebook blocking posts and twitter pulling down qanon accounts, do you think the blackout is a social media blackout?

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Kiohtee

Established Member
What it is supposed to be, although actual details are scarce, is a media/infrastructure blackout. Power will remain, the ability to grocery shop and buy gas are still in place, etc. What that means for debit/credit card terminals and the like is also unknown, so have some cash in this cashless society if you lean more towards believing this or would rather just be prepared in case. The 10 Days thing is deep and seems unattainable, but who knows. I'm all for a media blackout regardless.

During this supposed blackout, there will be direct communication from Trump and Trump only (see why this seems far-fetched?). Documentaries of the vile acts and the tribunals that will happen or have already happened will also be aired.

Just remember, you asked. LOL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
8C50891C-0D3E-4832-B9BF-E42C1BEF6FB1.png

Users who are viewing this thread