Best Drunk Prank Ever?

byeofcr

Established Member
haha pretty good

i think i have one better tho, i wish i still had the tape, no one knows where it went.
We have a friend whos notorious for going out, drinking hard, then stumbling into his house and straight crashing into his bed, clothes, shoes on everything. So, my friend and I ran to Home Depot while they were on there way out and bought boxes of mouse traps, we used 50+ in all and went to his house and carefully set about 35 or them on his mattress, carefully put his sheet back on, and after some trial and error, got it perfect so it didnt set any off. we then hid the rest in sock drawers, taped one on the wall by the light switch, in shoes, anywhere we could hide them. Anyway we met up with him and said we'd bring his drunk ass home. Sure enough he stumbles right into his bedroom and right onto the bed. It took him a second to realize what that sound was, then just started jumping around trying to get of his bed while the sheet was jumping from all the traps going off. he was screaming and cursing, just in a sheer panic. The funniest shit ever. He then jumps out of bed to hit the lights on and gets his finger slammed by the one by the switch. I never laughed so hard in my life. we had called his brother ahead of time and let him know we were coming and he hid in the closet filming with the nightvision on. It may have been the best prank ever.

No one seems to know what happened to tape, we cant find it, but its been awhile maybe if i ask around maybe someone has seen it..

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I almost belive this was staged. I mean, the guy never woke up being carried that far from the house to the water? And minutes after being set adrift he wakes up? Not sure about this one. But....if it WAS real, he is still in for a shock when he looks in the mirror. My guess is that he WILL get revenge. Magic Marker ink doesn't come off easy. Even after scrubbing!

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I almost belive this was staged. I mean, the guy never woke up being carried that far from the house to the water? And minutes after being set adrift he wakes up? Not sure about this one. But....if it WAS real, he is still in for a shock when he looks in the mirror. My guess is that he WILL get revenge. Magic Marker ink doesn't come off easy. Even after scrubbing!

I buy it. I've had some crazy shit done to me that noone thought I would be able to sleep thru. Spring break of 06 me and a bunch of the guys from the fire academy went and got a beach house and pretty much drank for 4 days straight. I got so messed up that they were able to carry me down stairs, strap me to the top of my friends car with tow straps and drive around town for about 15 mins before I woke up and realized what was going on.

makevelie187

Established Member
we used to put shaving cream the puffy white kind on somones hands that is drunk and tickle there face and watch them slap shaving cream all over themselves thats some funny shyt right there lol

SVT_4_me

Established Member
CobraBob said:

i agree... if he was that drunk to not wake up while being carried like that out to the lake and pushed out on a raft, he would never have been able to swim to shore like he did and run after that guy...

Users who are viewing this thread