Best heat exchanger currently on the market?

Black Cobra '99

Established Member
Hey guys, VMP triple has arrived.
Initial thoughts: Not the best packaging for international shipping but it got here safe and fast.
Nice looking unit, its certainly the best I've seen, although its the ONLY one I've seen up close :-D
I'll take better pics and measurements, with a review and some data once its installed but for now here is some pics

2whpd95.jpg

mszjmf.jpg

8x3ddl.jpg

1xxdnb.jpg

Stetler17

Established Member
I would be in for that. Is the only option to have the big C&R on it, or do you have them with the small logo up in the corner like I've seen other places?

Keep us posted!

Van@RevanRacing

I would be in for that. Is the only option to have the big C&R on it, or do you have them with the small logo up in the corner like I've seen other places?

Keep us posted!

All of our heat exchangers from C&R now incorporate a smaller logo that is located in the upper corner of the unit (Passenger side) so it is no longer visible.

I would like to see the comp unit included.

How many competition units are we talking about?

HE and T-stat combo ? :)

There isn't a lot of money in these items to begin with but I could knock off $5 of the TSAT price in conjunction with a heat exchanger.

So who wants to do a group buy?

Please list your name if you're in at $700 shipped (Domestic USA) does not include larger reservoir. I need a minimum of 7 to 10 people to do this pricing and group purchase.

How many are actually interested in the Competition Unit? If there is enough interest I can evaluate a group buy price. Similar 7 to 10 people for a group purchase.

van

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
All of our heat exchangers from C&R now incorporate a smaller logo that is located in the upper corner of the unit (Passenger side) so it is no longer visible.

There isn't a lot of money in these items to begin with but I could knock off $5 of the TSAT price in conjunction with a heat exchanger.

Please list your name if you're in at $700 shipped (Domestic USA) does not include larger reservoir. I need a minimum of 7 to 10 people to do this pricing and group purchase.

How many are actually interested in the Competition Unit? If there is enough interest I can evaluate a group buy price. Similar 7 to 10 people for a group purchase.

van

I am interested, maybe other would be as well if they really wanted to get the most cooling out of their H/E.

mlpascual

Established Member

van

i'm in

Users who are viewing this thread