Best looking wheels on Red Shelby With White Stripes

Best wheels on a Red Shelby with white stripes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I like the TF Mach 5's can't go wrong with classic style
img0514hg.jpg

gt500vert

Established Member
I like the red painted lowers.....that changes the whole car and makes the white stripes look much better.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thx for the link Steve. Chicanes certainly look nice, but I am having difficulty finding pictures of GT500's with the Revals. Have a link to Revals on a GT500?

only in a PS :thumbsup:

Photoshopped Pics

me personally, i LOVE the torch red with white stripes. i think classic Shelby mustang when i see one. i think a KILLER combo is a brushed wheel. it gives it a nice, classic look. if this was my GT500, id have it exactly like this except with a stock hood :coolman:
IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

a member here by the name of Mark has the same set up but in 18".
car015.jpg

tf3.jpg

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Alcoas

Thanks for the opinions rdsnk46. I got to admit, I do love the look of the Alcoas. I agree that tire choice is limited with those wheels, but I believe I am correct in my understanding that the wheels can be widened to 11.75" to accommodate a quasi-decent sized rear tire.

I think polishEd is the only way to go with the current combo, I personally dont like the Alcoas. They are odd to me for some reason.....tire choice is very important to me. The Alcoas dont offer much choice due to offset.

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Hey Daffy

I was thinking the same thing Daffy. I don't have the red body panels on my car like his car does, but I do have a very similar style hood and the billet gas cap.

Um, yea, this will work, that looks pretty darn hot. If you stay with white stripes, this is a very nice option for you.

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Chicanes & Revals

The ship has sailed for me on the stock hood Steve. I had to get an aftermarket hood to clear my KB supercharger. The Chicanes are nice, but they don't match my style. I appreciate your posting up a link to the PS'd cars with Reval wheels. The Anthracite Reval wheel looks quite nice. Love the machine bolts.

Photoshopped Pics

me personally, i LOVE the torch red with white stripes. i think classic Shelby mustang when i see one. i think a KILLER combo is a brushed wheel. it gives it a nice, classic look. if this was my GT500, id have it exactly like this except with a stock hood :coolman:

RedlineHP

Established Member

Photoshopped Pics

a member here by the name of Mark has the same set up but in 18".
car015.jpg

tf3.jpg

Hey, thats my car.
Steve & True Forged are the real deal. Great products.
I've got a second set of rear wheels from him too, little wider and dr's on them. I'm also running his hood vents in satin black which are trick.
I'll try to get some new pic's up soon but she's getting a few mods now:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread